Chris Malpass Photography

Newport News, VA View map

$2,750 Most Popular Price

Hey I'm Chris, a passionate photographer and enthusiastic story teller. I love capturing your wedding day story and sharing a unique perspective of such a special occasion. I blend my experience with fashion photography, photojournalism, and portraiture to produce a visually stunning and highly personalized experience that you'll love for a lifetime. I look forward being part of your story!

Contact me to learn more or if you have any questions: 757-349-6243 or chris@chrismalpassphoto.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• User2495109 2+ years ago
    Chris was great from the start! He provided excellent service and took the most amazing photos! He did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding day pictures and they left us breathless. At first we thought it would be awkward to have a camera in our face non stop, but with Chris, it seemed so natural. His sense of humor and witty jokes kept a smile on our faces! He captured our story perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We now have the most amazing pictures that captured every aspect of the most amazing day of our lives!!!
    Angel Married on 12/31/2014
    We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer than Chris. From the moment I spoke to him on the phone, to our engagement photos and up until our wedding day he was so amazing to work with. Chris has the ability to fit in and you quickly realize he has never met a stranger. His personality shines and he projects composer in every situation. He makes everyone around him feel at ease. He even went above and beyond normal photographer duties and became an integral part of our day. Our dogs even fell in love with him :) We received our pictures this past week from our wedding and are thrilled with the memories he has left with us forever! I would strongly recommend Chris to anyone that is looking for a qualified compassionate photographer!
    E Married on 08/09/2014
    Chris is a humble & talented photographer who's desire is to retell the story through pictures. Our pictures were absolutely amazing (engagement, bridal, and wedding day)! We laughed so hard looking back at our wedding photos. And looking back at them brought back an array of emotions ;). There were so many times we caught ourselves saying "oh yeah I remember that" or ''oh wow I missed that." We love the aerial views, the shot of the water,so many intricate details and most of all the fun had by all...I could go on and on. Thank you for capturing so much of what I didn't see. Thank you for never making me feel like my ideas were silly but worked with me to make them happen. Lasty, thank you for helping me to relax at my bridal session. Big hugs and "thank yous" to you and Leah Kraus, (who was an absolute pleasure to work with) for a job well done. We now have wonderful memories that I can look back on forever...

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Chris is great to work with and like a ninja getting those great shots without even knowing that he's there. He's fun to be around too so that picture taking isn't to painful. I love working with him and suggesting him to my couples. I'm proud to endorse Chris Malpass for your photog needs. Much love, Pastor Cory <><

Teressa Rerras Photography Teressa Rerras Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is an incredibly talented photographer and has a special gift in communicating and understanding with clients on all levels. ~ Teressa Rerras Photography

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris is a youthful, fun and personable photographer and it shows in his work. His client shine and we love working with him for any kind of event!

Newport News, 23601
Location of (Chris Malpass Photography)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding