14 Long Spur, Littleton, CO 80127 Map · Phone number

About Chris Loring Photography

My name is Chris and I am a sentimental, natural wedding photographer for couples planning intimate mountain & outdoor weddings.

'We are in tears looking at our images, because they so vividly recall what an amazing day it was' Patrick & Whitney, 2013

What's Next?

Send me an inquiry. I'd love to hear from you, get to know each other, and answer all of your questions!

chris@chrisloring.com | 303.955.5999

d317f6685656d294 1392759919297 colorado wedding photographer050
d317f6685656d294 1392759919297 colorado wedding photographer050

7 Reviews for Chris Loring Photography

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

Chris Loring was perfection. She is a sweet, lovable, kind person and we loved her from the second we met her. She did our engagement session first and made us feel very comfortable - we laughed and had a great time and it showed in the photos! Come wedding day, she was absolutely outstanding. My family couldn't say enough good things about her. She was organized, efficient, and got us through of the bridal party and family photos quickly and painlessly. . and We just received our wedding gallery and the photos blew me away. She captured everything from the most intimate moments to the vast sweeping mountain views beautifully. I wish I could put just one of her pictures on this review because words don't do it justice. Everyone has been blown away by the quality of her work. She was wonderful to work with and we'd easily hire her again in a heartbeat. Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Kat · Married on 06/10/2016

Chris did our engagement and wedding photos. She is fabulous!! We love her process of getting to know us so she can cater to exactly what we wanted. She uses her artistic perspective to personalize your experience. Our guests were blown away by how amazing she was and kept asking where we found her! We love her kind personality, high level of professionalism and experience. She went above and beyond in helping us find other amazing vendors she had seen positive experiences with in the past. Photography is her passion and her customers benefit from it! We love you Chris! Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/30/2014

Chris is incredible! She was so easy to get along with and very professional. Her work is wonderful, I have been beyond pleased! I think you also really get your money's worth. She gives you a lot for your money and I really appreciate that. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Chris Loring Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance