Fresno, CA 93710 Map · Phone number

About Chris Geiger Photography

I am dedicated to bringing high quality, affordable wedding photography coverage to you. All my wedding packages include all day coverage, disc of images, and most include a flush-mount, custom printed photo album!

I approach wedding photography with a combination of photojournalistic and traditional portraiture styles. Sometimes special moments are best captured as they happen. Other times a little posing and positioning help bring an image to life. I understand the importance of creating a beautiful photographic record of the events on your special day.

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime special event. Capturing the details of your day with style is my passion. Call me today (559) 903-0705 or email to setup appointment to see my work for yourself. Let me show you why I should be your Fresno wedding photographer.

Follow Chris Geiger Photography on

408b 120

31 Reviews for Chris Geiger Photography

Eleanor · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris is AMAZING!!!!! He answered all of my questions and had me feeling calm on the day of the wedding! He would show us some of the shots he had taken while still shooting the rest of our photos. He was very professional and his pictures are to die for!! I wouldn't suggest anyone else to take our photos!

Briana · Married on 08/02/2015

Chris Geiger was amazing during my wedding day! He helped everything run smoothly and even went to find the flower bouquets when my bridesmaids were distracted. There is not a single picture that he sent us that I did not love! I like that he told us exactly what to do and we just followed directions and smiled. It helped the picture time to go quickly while still taking quality shots. He was very professional and helpful the whole night. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. Thank you Chris!

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

Chris Geiger....what an ARTIST!
    From the moment we found Chris, we KNEW we had to hire him for our wedding. He nailed it! Everything! From our "trial" engagement pictures, to his class and professionalism at our wedding, he made it happen.
    My husband is a photographer, so we had very high standards of what we wanted and expected on our wedding day, and not only was Chris open to our suggestions, but he went above and beyond to capture EVERYTHING we asked for; and then some.
    He is the Rolls Royce of photographers. There isn't a picture we don't love. He is patient--and demanding when needed--and discreet, to ensure he wasn't in anyone's way, or a distraction to the ceremony.
    Honestly, he's the best in the business. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.
    His pricing is very reasonable for the quality you receive. Stellar. Truly.

Chris Geiger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Eclectic Affairs
    Eclectic Affairs Wedding Planners

Chris is a fantastic photographer and a top notch professional. When he is on site we know he is completely prepared and we can simply leave our bridal part in his very capable hands.

• Church of the Wayfarer
    Church of the Wayfarer Church Weddings

Chris is definitely one of our most favorite photographers to work with! Our couples love his work...and so do we!

• Sandy White, Officiant/Minister
    Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Wedding Officiants

Chris is an amazing photographer. His work is cutting edge, and he is able to offer his clients beautiful memories. I love working with Chris!