4458 Marquette Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32210 Map · Phone number

About Choux Cake Studio

***CHOUX CAKE STUDIO IS BOOKED THROUGH 2020! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!***

NOTE: Wedding Wire does not forward your inquiries to my email, so please contact me through the Contact page on my website. www.chouxbakery.com

Unique cake creations designed for your unique event. And they taste amazing, too!

Please visit our website and browse the gallery to view past work. We custom-design each cake to reflect your event and personality. Our wholesome, fresh (never frozen) cakes are outstanding, but the amazing Swiss Buttercream is what sets our flavor apart. It can be iced as smooth as fondant and it tastes absolutely wonderful.

When fondant is needed for your design, you may be pleasantly surprised by the fabulous flavor of our imported gourmet fondant. It is rolled super-thinly and melds beautifully with the generous layer of Swiss buttercream underneath.

We schedule consultations by appointment (ask about our Tasting Box!). Please fill out the simple contact form on the website to get started.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Follow Choux Cake Studio on

Choux Cake Studio 1
Choux Cake Studio 2
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 11/18/2017

So delicious and so beautiful. More than what we ever expected! Thanks so much to you and your team for making our wedding cake a real success! We love you Tamantha!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Thea · Married on 10/01/2017

Ms. Cain was simply amazing. She took our idea, our dream and made it reality. Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Our guests could not stop talking about the design and how well it matched our personalities! The flavor was out of this world! She exceeded our expectations by a ling shot! I was truly touched by how personal she made our cake.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

I was SOO pleased with our wedding cake! We went with a vanilla cake and it was extremely moist and people complimented the cake and were coming up to us saying it was the best wedding cake they've ever had. I have been to many weddings and usually the cake tends to be dry because of how large t has to be but ours was moist and delicious and Beautiful!!!!! I strongly recommend tamitha!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Choux Cake Studio 3

Choux Cake Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Fleurs de Vedra
    Fleurs de Vedra Wedding Florists

Tamatha's cakes, are not only a work of art, but they taste amazing too! Truly one of the few bakers, that I know that uses the best ingredients, in everything she does!

• Thomas Lester Photography
    Thomas Lester Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a photographer, so I love a beautiful cake. But I also love a delicious cake. Choux is both. Ya' gotta love that!

• Flaire Weddings and Events
    Flaire Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Tamatha with Choux Cake Studio always does a lovely job. Beyond the amazing look of her cakes, they taste great too! Tamatha is a pleasure to work with and one of the bakers I frequently recommend.

• 4458 Marquette Avenue Jacksonville, 32210 See on map