Chocolate Maven

Santa Fe, NM View map

The Chocolate Maven's World Class Wedding Cakes combine visually stunning designs and workmanship with gourmet taste. Choose from one of our previous wedding cake designs, or bring a photo or clipping that interests you! We will work with you to design something just for you to make your wedding amazing.

We use only the finest ingredients and from-scratch recipes, never mixes or shortenings. Whether a traditional design or something from your wildest dreams, a wedding cake from the Chocolate Maven will bring rave reviews from your guests!

Contact our wedding cake coordinator directly at gosw.maven@gmail.com for questions, further information, or to set up a tasting appointment.

4.3

1 User photo

Amanda Married on 11/04/2017
    The cake was gorgeous and delicious!
    Danielle Married on 10/17/2015
    Grace, Rachel and everyone at Chocolate Maven did such a BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding! From the cake to the biscochito favors to the bridal tea... everything was lovely and delicious. Everyone was so helpful and excited to work with us. I highly recommend using Chocolate Maven for your big day!!
    Sandra Married on 07/04/2014
    Grace and The Chocolate Maven were outstanding! I had to plan a wedding over the phone from Florida. She made helped me with my choices and was very friendly. I wanted a non traditional wedding cake so my father made three cake stands different at different levels and ordered 3 different cakes to put on top of the stands. We chose a gluten-free German Chocolate cake with White buttercream icing, a rustic strawberry and blueberry cream cake, and a tiramisu cake. The cakes were SOOOOO GOOOD! The German Chocolate was my favorite but the other 2 cakes made a big hit as well with my guests. They were delivered on time and set up to perfection. Grace even followed up with me after my event to congratulate me and thank me for the business. A+ customer service. Check out their website for pictures of their traditional wedding cakes. They all look amazing! I thought there cakes were so good that I stopped in their bakery a bought some of there delicious pies to give out to my grandparents. Best of luck to all the new brides! -Sandy

Real Weddings

• Derek & Shawna
    40 photos · 07/02/2016
  • Naiya & Camille
    22 photos · 06/13/2015

Hacienda Dona Andrea de Santa Fe Hacienda Dona Andrea de Santa Fe Mansion Weddings

Excellent reviews from our customers.

821 W. San Mateo Santa Fe, 87505
Location of (Chocolate Maven)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding