1968 East Pinson Street, Clinton, IN 47842 Map · Phone number

About Chloe Jennings Photography

HI! I'M CHLOE! --Owner and Photographer

I'm a very dedicated individual. This means that I work hard to give you photographs that I'm proud of. But what's more important is that you're proud of them. In order for that to happen, we have to get to know each other. We need to feel comfortable together and in order to do that, we don't need to develop a working relationship. We need to develop a friendship. You already know that my name is Chloe. What you don't know is photography is only a part of who I am. I love my family and I'm getting married in October. I love animals. Especially my animals. I'm in my final year of college where I major in Fine Art and minor in Art History. I love music, fashion, and every form of expression and creativity. Even though much of my professional work focuses heavily on portraits, couples, and weddings, I've had a lot of experience in a variety of settings with a variety of subjects. I'm ready for new photographic experiences and I'm excited to collaborate with you so that we can capture something truly special together. Photography may only be a piece of who I am, but it's a big piece. And I want you to be a part of that.

Follow Chloe Jennings Photography on

86bcccb7e72add46 1510449362963 jennevan 392
nrcolor 48

4 Reviews for Chloe Jennings Photography

Miranda · Married on 09/26/2015

She was more then a photographer, she was an artist with a vision as much as she is a wonderful person. Chloe has a way of connecting with her clients to put that at ease for truly effortlessly beautiful photos. Candids are just as important as posed photos for capturing the memories of your big day, and she captures it all. I could not have chosen a better person to immortalize the best day of my life. Chloe is a must.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Holy cow! Chloe is amazing! She is so sweet and made us feel comfortable taking pictures with her. Her work is so beautiful and definitely worth the money!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Emily · Married on 06/02/2012

Chloe is BY FAR the best most qualified wedding photographer in Terre Haute. Having worked with other photographers, she is the most professional, honest, hard working, and genuine photographer out there. Her costs are lower than they should be because the quality ofher work is out of this world!!! You will get your moneys worth AND MORE with Chloe, highly highly reccomend her!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Chloe Jennings Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

• 1968 East Pinson Street Clinton, 47842 See on map