1061 Lombard Rd, Rising Sun, MD 21911 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Chloe + Isabel

Chloe + Isabel is about being confident and creative in everything we do. Chloe + Isabel is beautiful fashion jewelry with a vintage look. All jewelry is hypoallergenic, lead safe, nickel free, and comes with a lifetime guarantee. I will do private showings for bridal parties or the Bride can host a pop up party to earn hostess credits towards free jewelry. I am here to help every step of the way. I will even coordinate jewelry to the Brides and Bridesmaids dresses. I will help you look absolutely stunning on your special day!

summer15watermarked11
95e0699daffb2aa8 Summer15 watermarked34
summer15watermarked1

1 Reviews for Chloe + Isabel

Missy · Married on 08/18/2016

I have super sensitive skin so pretty much everything makes me break out in a rash. So my options in jewelry are very limited. Kim suggested that I try Chloe & Isabel because all the jewelry is hypoallergenic, nickel-free and lead safe, I can wear this jewelry for hours without a problem or fear of developing a rash in public.
    The jewelry being hypoallergenic is a huge bonus for me but the style is a complete win in my opinion. It's fashion forward and timeless, you get classy pieces like "Classic Pearl Stud Earrings" that a more toned down but you also can pick from more fun and trendy pieces like the "Aquamarina Open Teardrop Earrings" (that have sadly been discontinued).
    Kim is lets me look at the new arrivals when she gets them so I can see them in person, not too many vendors I know will go out of their way to do that. She also keeps me up-to-date on any and all promotions going on as well. She has been nothing but helpful and supportive with my jewelry needs.

Sent on 08/03/2016

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chloe + Isabel 1
    Bulk pricing
    When you buy three of the same item, you receive 15% off. When you buy six of the same item you receive 20% off. Great for bridesmaids gifts.

• 1061 Lombard Rd Rising Sun, 21911 See on map