Chive

Farmington, MI View map Visit website

Chive is a wedding-catering company in located in Downtown Farmington, Michigan, led by owner and chef Suzy Silvestre. Inspired by her Portuguese background and her many travels, Suzy showcases her love for food and vibrant flavors in her gourmet cooking.

Chive specializes in custom menus, vegan cuisine as well as allergy friendly menus. Chive is renowned for their creativity and service. Every plate is a work of art as textures and tastes blend together to create something memorable. Food enthusiasts are sure to love every bite of Chive Kitchen’s creations, from the presentation, displays, details and execution.

Chive offers an all-inclusive catering for weddings and other special occasions. Beginning with personalized menus, the chef can serve food from the morning-of through to the late-night snacking station. Various dining options are available, such as plated dinners and buffet style, and couples can include bar service in their package for added convenience. Additional amenities include coffee, custom cocktails, and event planning.

Chive is also an Event Planner and can assist with linens, rentals and tabelscape.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$85

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$45

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$45

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Claire Married on 12/12/2021

The most incredible experience I didn’t know was possible

If you are looking for an above and beyond experience, look no further than Chive Kitchen. The attention to detail, personalization, kindness and care from the entire Chive team, but especially Suzy, made our day and the time spent planning, so incredibly special.
    Jennifer S. Married on 07/31/2021

Easy Breezy Beautiful!

Suzy was incredible! She made the process of planning my out-of-state wedding reception so simple. I loved how organized she was and timely, as well. We already loved Chive’s food, but now I can honestly say we love Suzy, too! The food was outstanding! We received many compliments from my meat and cheese-loving omnivore family members. One family member said it was the best mostaccioli she’s ever eaten! Finally, the staff was friendly and the decor was lovely, minimalistic and exactly what I wanted. I was confident that I had nothing to worry about because Suzy completely understood my vision. A wonderful day was had and enjoyed by all! Thank you again for everything Suzy! We will visit again soon!

Chive's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you guys have been well and enjoying your new married adventure together. Salud!
    Andrea L. Married on 06/27/2020

So Amazing!

I had a wonderful experience with Chive Kitchen as my wedding caterer. Trying to plan a wedding in the middle of COVID-19 was difficult, but Chive Kitchen worked with us and made our dream wedding possible. Chive took care of all of the decor, flowers, floor plan and cake. All of my guests raved about their food and I was truly blown away by how beautiful everything turned out.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Team

Suzy Silvestre
Suzy Silvestre
Chef and Wedding Designer

Welcome all,

I am the Chef, Owner and Event Planner of Chive in Downtown Farmington, MI. As a Caterer and Event Planner my specialty is made from scratch curated menus and designs that are custom to my clients needs.

With over 20 years of event planning and design experience I enjoy working with my clients to create a custom streamlined and stress free day. I enjoy getting to know my clients and creating a design that is custom and reflects all the ideas that they had for their big day.

We do specialize in vegan, vegetarian and allergy friendly cuisine as well as Western European, Italian, California and Fusion cuisine.

We are inclusive to anyone who is kind and wants to work with an original caterer and event planner.

Salud!

33043 Grand River Avenue Farmington, MI, 48336
248-516-7144
Location of (Chive)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding