10-1000
Guest Capacity

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About China Grill

The highly acclaimed China Grill, with restaurants in New York City, Miami Beach, Mexico City and Ft. Lauderdale adds its world cuisine to Mandalay Bay. While Asian Flavors and techniques are an influence, virtually every dish is prepared on grills or in woks from ingredients gathered from around the globe.
Portions are generous, artfully and dramatically presented, and meant to be shared family style.
Voted one of "New Yorkers' Favorite Restaurants" by the Zagat Survey and recently receiving an "Exceptional" rating from the Miami Herald, China Grill Magic.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

2 Reviews for China Grill

I held my wedding reception at the China Grill Las Vegas on 6/8...and it was fantastic! The food was wonderful and the waitstaff was very professional. The whole affair was very elegant and all of my guests were impressed. I booked through Group Dining at Mandalay Bay so i had very little interaction with the management team at China Grill - that was actually my only complaint - no one from management acknowledged our party. But otherwise the night was PERFECTION! I had 25 guests and huge flower arrangments...the food was great and the staff served us...they manged to create seperate dishes for my guests w/particular needs/allergies. Our signature drink was Sake Sanghria and our glasses stayed full!

During the planning stage they present you with several options but anything can be customized. Maybe not the price point that everyone can afford - but I loved it and thought it was well worth every dime! :-)

Profile Picture User1578997, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.1

We had our wedding reception at the China Grill restaurant. We had a private dining room for our 40 guests. It's a family dinner style reception and the food was excellent. We also had our wedding cake by China Grill-a round two-tier cake with buttercream icing and raspberry mousse filling. It was delicious! If you have more than 40 guests, this may not be the best choice since their private dining room is a bit small. Overall, their service was good and the food was excellent.

Profile Picture User1044502, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

My Photo Album

10 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1245102164887 lvspring2009footer

Bachelor/ette parties starting at $36 per person!

Redeem In-Store
Fun party packages for Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. Our venues include: China Grill, Rumjungle, Red Square, Red White and Blue. Make your special wedding weekend fun for everyone! Try the "Around The World" package that starts the festivities with a quick dip in the Pacific Rim with a Sake Sampler at China Grill. Followed by a nod to Imperial Russia while taking vodka shots off Lenin's head with fur coats and fun in Red Sqaure's sub zero Vodka Vau
#WWecfbff2ab9cd7495

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Exceptional...highly recommend

The staff is as Delicious as the food they serve!!! Enjoy!!!

Very Sexy and contemporaty atmosphere. Perfect for a small reception or Rehearsal dinner. We have had many sophisticated set ups for small receptions and they are very elegant. Food is wonderful! The Ivy-JZ

140 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

3950 Las Vegas Blvd South , Las Vegas, NV 89119   See On Map
702-632-6908 (phone) 702-632-6933 (fax)