Chickadee Events

Newport News, VA 23608 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Chickadee Events

Specializing in weddings, Chickadee Events is a perfect fit for celebrations of any kind! Your dream is our desire, and we work tirelessly to make your event feel classic, elegant, and thoughtful. We love getting to know your story and working with you, and your personal touches melt our hearts!

From simple to extravagant, laid-back to formal, and everything in between, Chickadee Events will plan, design, and execute your event seamlessly. Contact us today to inquire about availability and pricing! We can't wait to get to know you!

Follow Chickadee Events on

Photo by Sharon Elizabeth Photography

Bride and Groom sealing their time capsule in their outdoor...
Photo by Sharon Elizabeth Photography Bride and Groom sealing their time capsule in their outdoor...
Photo by Sharon Elizabeth Photography

Ladder display designed and styled by Chickadee Events.
Photo by Sharon Elizabeth Photography Ladder display designed and styled by Chickadee Events.
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait
Photo by Sharon Elizabeth Photography

Bride and Groom sealing their time capsule in their outdoor...
Photo by Sharon Elizabeth Photography

Ladder display designed and styled by Chickadee Events.

23 Reviews for Chickadee Events

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding organization and wedding planning

I can't say enough good things about Kelsey! I loved working with her as my month-of wedding coordinator. Her attention to detail and organization were amazing. She provided me with great resources for vendors, and she was an excellent sounding board for wedding advice. I knew that she would make sure everything ran smoothly on my wedding day. I felt that she went above and beyond throughout our wedding planning process, and I am so thankful that I had her coordinating my wedding. All of my wedding party also thought she did an excellent job! It was an absolute pleasure working with Kelsey, and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner!

Chickadee Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so thrilled to know that you were able to have everything you wanted to for your wedding and to watch it all come together. I was truly honored to be able to witness your love for Brad, and your love for your families both at the wedding but also through the planning process. I wish you both the best in all of your future endeavors!

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

Kelsey and her team were the absolute best part of our wedding. We hired Kelsey for her month-of coordinator package and honestly she is the best money I have ever spent. From start to finish, Kelsey was a constant source of support, good ideas, and truly brought my vision to life. My husband and I still talk about how perfect our wedding day was and that is 100% because of Chickadee Events. I literally was stress-free because every single detail was handled by Kelsey and her team. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!!

Chickadee Events's reply:

I had such a wonderful time working with you and discussing, and planning, all the little details about your day, and am so glad you and Alex were able to have the big wedding you wanted to celebrate your elopement! It was truly a perfect day - thank you for trusting me to bring your vision to life!

Somer · Married on 04/28/2018

Kelsey and her team were the best thing to happen to our wedding! We hired Kelsey to be our Month-of Coordinator. We could not recommend her more, she made the process so easy and stress free. Every little detail was planned perfectly. She was so friendly and caring, it made it so easy to work with her. On the week leading up to the big day, she made sure everything was taken care of and organized. Kelsey and her team made our day the best day ever, we truly could not have done it without her and the Chickadee team! I highly recommend the Chickadee Events team for your big day

Chickadee Events's reply:

Oh Somer, you are such a sweet soul! It was my pleasure to coordinate your beautiful wedding, and to see everything you dreamed come to life. I hope you and Tim are enjoying married life and celebrating often!

Chickadee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1