chicconcepts.com.mx

puerto Vallarta View map
$950 Package Price

$950 Package Price

Chic Concepts Mexico is located in Puerto Vallarta,Mexico! Patty Romo and Tamara Bradley are Certified Wedding Coordinators who create one of a kind personalized weddings for couples from around the world planning their wedding in Puerto Vallarta and Destinations within Mexico! We have over 16 years experience in Weddings, Special Events and Officiant Services!

Each couple has unique Ideas and very specific budgets that they wish to stay within! We work with our clients ideas, use our own creative experience in designing weddings that are Unique, Beautifully designed and within your budget!

Part of Planning an Outstanding Wedding is having a wide variety of services and service providers that are as Dedicated to offering the very best to our clients as we are! Quality, Integrity and Service is what we believe are some of the key ingredients to our success in Planning Weddings and Special events! We consider our couples like family and we want the Very best on their Wedding day! Start planning your Wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Punta de Mita to Sayulita! We are ready to make this special day a reality!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

1,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Elizabeth F. Married on 03/05/2019

Tamara is fantastic, reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with.

I found Chic Concepts after a year of long distance planning on my own. Tamara and I initially spoke about flowers, tables and chairs. After meeting her and listening to her enthusiasm for a wedding she hadn’t planned. I had to hire her for the day of the wedding. Without a doubt, it was the smartest move I made all year. Her professionalism and knowledge was a relief to watch as she “took over” and gave me the chance to enjoy the day. Thank you, Tamara!
  • Amy
    Amy H. Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic! No need to look anywhere else

After a year of headaches with another coordinator, Patricia stepped in 10days before the event. From our first conversation, it was clear that she operated on a different level. For the preparation, she was punctual, organized, high attention to details, creative, and a mastermind of coordination across many vendors. During the wedding, she and the Chic Team executed flawlessly. They were always checking in when I was getting ready at the same time actively working to make sure the smallest of details were in order.

The speed an ease that Patricia was able to assume responsibility, capture and understand the details that matter so much to us, and then coordinate and execute flawlessly was like a superhero rockstar. She made us feel comfortable when for the months before my husband and I were stressed and anxious.

We highly recommend and wish we would have started with Patricia.
    (also, be sure to ask her about her recommendations for catering, etc.)
    Ashima Married on 05/26/2018

Tamara gave me the wedding of my dreams - in ONE MONTH!

Tamara was hands-down the best and most important vendor I had for my entire wedding. I had a different wedding planner up until 1 month before my wedding date and decided to fire him and hire Tamara. She was able to get all of my vendors and decor together, along with every minute detail that I requested, all set up in one month.

I had a large Indian wedding with three different events and she made all of them look exactly how I imagined. She was so kind and easy to work with, and you could tell that she truly cares about making your wedding the most special day for you.

She is also so easy to communicate with. There were weeks where we would talk on the phone for hours, and there were other weeks where I would send her excel charts and images of what I was looking for, and communicate only through email. She also made herself available for whatever times worked best with my schedule, and she would reply to my emails within hours.

I truly can't rave enough about Tamara. She was not only my wedding planner, but throughout the entire process, she became a wonderful friend to me, my husband, and my entire family.

chicconcepts.com.mx's reply:

Thank you very much Ashima!The Universe brought you and Nima into my life! It was a wonderful whirlwind of planning, we got to know each other through many calls, e mails and finally when wedding week arrived getting to meet the entire family and group! Most important is that I had the opportunity to get your wedding back on track! Three events, Your Festive Sangeet beach Party , Building an incredible Mandap and directing details for the traditional Morning Barratt and Ceremony! Your Fabulous Reception I just wanted the night to go on and on, it truly was spectacular! Thank you so much for choosing me be a part of one of the most important days of your life ! I know we will see each other again when you are back in Mexico with family and or at a Wedding of one of your friends weddings! For now Best wishes for a Happy marriage to you and Nima! Warmest regards Tamara

Real Weddings