1 Sherington Dr Suite J, Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number

About Chicas Bridal

We are family owned and family operated. Our family has been in the fashion industry for over 50 years. We understand the industry and we understand what you are looking for. Our sister store is located in Albany, Ga. We feel honored and blessed to be able to extend the Chicas family to the Bluffton/Hilton Head Area!

Chicas is best known for its customer service. Our family owned boutique is dedicated to make your day the best that it can be. With a well trained staff that is dedicated to you until your wedding day and beyond. We are a full service bridal salon catering to the brides, her bridesmaids, mothers, and even tuxedos for the men.

Follow Chicas Bridal on

d349ed686cb405e9 larger Logo Edit
bridal 2

7 Reviews for Chicas Bridal

Amy · Married on 07/04/2015

Could not have been more happy with my wedding dress I purchased from Chica's Bridal! The staff was beyond helpful and so pleasant to work with. They helped accommodate my fittings around my time schedule, as I was out of town, and when my initial appointment ran long they were so helpful. Highly satisfied and highly recommend.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Amy,
    You were a beautiful bride! We loved all the pictures you sent to us! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day!

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

This was the first and last place I tried on wedding gowns! The ladies at Chicas were so welcoming and they knew exactly what would look good on me. I am not the skinniest bride but they had beautiful dresses that actually fit me! I tried on (or at least tried to try on) in Savannah and nothing looked flattering on me because the dresses were for like size 4 girls and I'm a 12 or 14! I got the dress of my dreams for a reasonable price and even got my cathedral length veil and hair clip from them! They were even accommodating when I took some bridal pictures at a church down the street that they suggested by letting me put on and take off my gown at the shop. I had found a problem with the stitching and they fixed it right then and there! If you are in the Savannah area looking for your dream wedding dress, take a very scenic drive up to Bluffton and give Chicas a shot! They are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Erica,
    Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day! You were a beautiful bride and wonderful to work with! We cannot wait to see your pictures!

Lilly · Married on 12/28/2013

Great Place, I was running late I called the girls and they understood. After we got there she was very patient and the service was excellent although she was the only one at the boutique and I wasnt the only costumer. It was a great experience.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Dear bride,
    I am so happy to hear you had a great experience at Chicas. Our goal is to have every bride leave with a smile! Since your visit we have added to our staff, so each bride can have the best experience possible. Thank you for your feedback!

Chicas Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 1 Sherington Dr, Suite J Bluffton, 29910 See on map