1922 Dawson Rd, Albany, GA 31707 Map · Phone number

About Chicas Bridal

We are family owned and family operated. Our family has been in the fashion industry for over 40 years. We understand the industry and we understand what you are looking for.

Chicas is best known for its customer service. Our family owned boutique is dedicated to make your day the best that it can be. With a well trained staff that is dedicated to you until your wedding day and beyond. We are a full service bridal salon catering to the brides, her bridesmaids, mothers, and even tuxedos for the men.

Follow Chicas Bridal on

ChicasLogo
ChicasLogo

6 Reviews for Chicas Bridal

• User4661984 · 2+ years ago

All the girls were great and patient with me while trying to find my dress. Once I told them what I wanted and what I have tried on, they were able to help me find the "one" almost immediately and, even found bridesmaids dresses to match.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Locally owned, AWESOME team, fabulous dresses, and extremely easy to work with. Would definitely recommend them (and already have)

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

Sabra and Kim were amazing to work with, no doubt. They were able to provide me the wedding gown of my dreams in my budget. To get a designer gown at an affordable price...You can\'t beat it! They were very great to work with and super accommodating. I highly recommend this boutique because they know how each of the designer dresses run, and were even great to work with for all of my bridesmaids, being out of town.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Chicas Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes

• Concierge Catering LLC
    Concierge Catering LLC Wedding Caterers

Chicas Bridal is the go to place for all your wedding and formal attire needs! Kim (the owner) is always in touch with the latest trends and styles. I have never seen anyone leave Chicas without looking like a million bucks for their event!

• Southern Posh Productions
    Southern Posh Productions Wedding Planners

Chicas always has a great selection and excellent customer service! They will customize anything for you, so you leave with a one of a kind gown!

• 1922 Dawson Rd Albany, 31707 See on map