Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Map · Phone number

About Chicago Special Events Company

My name is Mike and I am the founder and owner of The Chicago Special Events Company. My thought behind what we do is simple. Why compromise and penny pinch on one of the most special days in your life? We offer all the features of other Special Event companies such as premium sound system, wireless microphones, uplighting and online planning tools. The difference is we don't charge extra for it. Why compromise making your day that much more special because you didn't want to spend the extra buck? You have enough to do on your wedding day so we simplified your decision with just one encompassing package. You get EVERYTHING for one price! Contact us and we would be happy to go over your special day with you!

Follow Chicago Special Events Company on

175df2ed4eed5a9d 1521468257 88e0093ca6280ca8 1521468253593 8 10665732 285219075
chicagoskyline

7 Reviews for Chicago Special Events Company

Joan · event on 06/28/2014

Mike DJ'd my daughter's backyard 8th grade graduation party this past summer. He was awesome and did a great job entertaining ALL of the guests who ranged in age from 2 -92! He took all requests and satisfied a wide range of musical tastes...from Andrea Boccelli to Eminem! Everyone had a great time and Mike was the main reason for that. He was a consummate professional...dressed appropriately, showed up well before the guests, and treated everyone with the utmost respect. I originally hired Mike because he was the most affordable DJ I could find, but I definitely feel like I got way more than I paid for! He was supposed to stay only 4 hours, but we were having so much fun, we kept him for 6! I would definitely recommend using Mike and CSEC for all of your entertainment needs!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Ryan · Married on 01/05/2014

Thank you for a great day we will always remember. Your tips in setting up our party worked out better than we could have hoped for.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Arthur · event on 07/28/2013

We hired Mike to work our annual outdoor party. We always had CD's or radio in the background, but Mike's great mix of music helped our party be more eventful and fun than ever. We had a large age-span (mid 20's to mid 50's) and Mike deftly was able to meet all the varied requests and kept everyone entertained.
    He met with us ahead of time and had insightful questions and suggestions that showed his professionalism. We've already booked him for next year!!

Sent on 10/21/2013