Chicago Motor Coach, Inc.

Chicago Motor Coach, Inc.

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Chicago Motor Coach, Inc.

Motor Coach (1)
Round Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

We used Chicago Motor Coach to service our wedding. We had two 32 seat buses, one for the wedding party for a few hours and one that took guests from the hotel and back at the end of the night. The first bus with the wedding party was absolutely perfect and I have no complaints. The driver was very easy to work with and got us where we needed to go. I left very specific instructions for the 2nd driver (leave the hotel at 5:25, nothing needed until two trips back to the hotel from the venue at 11pm and 12pm). While everything went okay, he called me about 4 times to confirm various things. I am the groom, this is my wedding day and my instructions were pretty easy to follow. If there was any confusion it should have been handled ahead of time. While the service was great, this was a bit frustrating, luckily the wedding went so great I didn't let it bother me too much!

Profile Picture Josh, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Motor Coach, Round Trip, Multi-Locations

We had a 40 passenger coach bus and a 28 passenger mini bus for our wedding transportation. The busses were clean and modern. We had a minor change of plans for the bridal party between the ceremony and reception and the driver had no problem accomodating. Very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture User4829948, 1+ year ago, 17 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel

We hired a 25 seater Limo Bus for our large bridal party (14 attendants, bride & groom, 2 photographers, 2 videographers) and a 55 seater Motor Coach to shuttle guests between the ceremony and the reception. They were on time, professional, and had reasonable rates given the already high-priced Chicagoland area. Any question I had was answered quickly through email, so no complaints there. The only issue was that on the wedding day the bridal party had difficulty finding the limo bus because the logo on it didn't say Chicago Motor Coach (it was some other hyperlink like Chicagoland limos) and it took us a while to actually get in the limo. Even so, the driver was awesome and got us to and fro with ease. The Motor Coach was also right on time and got guests to the reception quickly. All in all, an excellent transport vendor! Oh, the limo bus was AMAZING inside. It was much much more comfortable than a regular limousine, and came fully equipped with bottles of water and a mini-fridge.

Profile Picture Annie, 11/2/13, 8 Reviews