Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number

About Chicago City Weddings

We are a boutique wedding photography studio in Chicago… and my oh my, do we ever LOVE what we do! We delight in spending your wedding day in your shadow. We create your family’s first heirlooms by artistically photographing not just what your wear but how you feel. We delight in spending your wedding day in your shadow, creating lasting memories of every priceless, unforgettable moment.

We’ve been making pictures for most of our lives. Photography, for us, is a way of “savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” And that is the kind of passion our couples want in their wedding photographer. They want authentic pictures that capture the joyous, quirky, love-drenched, laughter-filled moments of their day.

We’ve been to a lot of weddings and here’s what we’ve learned: never again, not one day after your day will this same group of people be gathered in one place at one time. So, soak up your wedding day… live fully this moment. Laugh. Twirl. Giggle. Glow. Go, in every sense of the word, wherever your heart takes you. We will happily follow!

And we can hardly wait to meet you!

Follow Chicago City Weddings on

IMG0001w
IMG0002w

4 Reviews for Chicago City Weddings

Julianne · Married on 09/14/2013

Pavel did our engagement session and wedding day. Let me tell you...the pictures he took were wonderful. I had seen his previous work so I was confident he would do a great job. But we were blown away by the pictures he took of us! He clearly loves his job because he is always full of energy and enthusiasm. He is available to talk whenever you need; and he just understands weddings. We used his suggested timeline as the starting point for the final timeline I created. We talked through the final timeline a couple weeks before the wedding so everything would run smoothly...and our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Laura · Married on 07/12/2013

When I first started planning a wedding, photography was honestly in the back of my mind. However, all that changed when I first met Pavel. He was very friendly, funny, and knew WAY more about wedding planning than me. I was really stressed out at the beginning of the planning process but he really helped put me at ease and get me excited about our wedding day. His knowledge of weddings is ridiculous, and I'm not just talking pictures. He basically helped create the wedding day schedule and made sure everything ran smoothly (he carries a sewing kit and saved my dress bustling fiasco!). We met with him several times before the wedding and he was always very patient and we never felt rushed. He had suggestions every time we met and was very flexible with our schedules and what we wanted.

On the day of our wedding, he arrived early, and never stopped working all day and night. He has an amazing eye for what looks best and a wide variety of poses that are much more unique than your typical wedding party pictures! He captured every detail of our day, and went above and beyond to make sure all the pictures were taken. Our ceremony and bridal party pictures were outside and, no joke, he was in bushes and climbing trees to get the right angle! Everyone kept complimenting us on our photographer, and everyone really enjoyed working with him. Many of our bridesmaids and groomsmen said he was hands down the best photographer they have ever worked with.

I honestly had tears in my eyes the first time I saw our pictures because they were just so perfect and made me feel the same way I felt on our wedding day. At least two or three times a week I look through our pictures and can relive every moment. I now know how important it is to book the right photographer for your wedding. You could never go wrong with Pavel!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Janelle · Married on 11/03/2012

One word to describe our photos for our wedding? AMAZING! I highly recommend Pavel to photogragh your wedding or special occasion. He really has an eye for photography but at the same time really is a people person. He also was very open to ideas and easy going. He was very focused on making sure he captured our special day and he accomplished that goal. We had such a hard time picking out our photos for our wedding album because he took so many creative photos of us. If you want amazing photos that will last you a lifetime, a talented photographer with a real passion and dedication to his craft, book Pavel today and you will see for yourself what I mean about his work!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Chicago City Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• NightOwls Media
    NightOwls Media Wedding Videographers

Pavel is one of my favorite photographers to work with. I've film along side of him a few times, and it's always a pleasurable day when I do. I see how wonderfully the brides and grooms take to him and his charming and genuine personality. He's funny, laid back, and very skilled! Knowing Pavel is behind the camera you can rest assured on quite a bit of things. He takes control when it's needed and makes everyone have a wonderful time. I've heard nothing but absolutely glowing compliments from everyone he's worked with.

• Kismet Video Productions
    Kismet Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Pavel from Chicago City Weddings is seriously one of the best photographers I've ever worked with. He is so fun and friendly, very hardworking, professional, helpful, and you can tell he loves what he does. And his photography is AMAZING! I highly recommend Chicago City Weddings!