Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chi Photography of Atlanta

Chi Photography of Atlanta

I'm Chi Pritchard and I absolutely love what I do, take pictures of people! I feel so lucky to be around happy couples who are in love and just absolutely adore each other.

I love wedding photography because each wedding is an adventure. Using a photojournalistic approach, I capture the spontaneity of the day in my images. I like to minimize the posed, formal side of wedding photography. Weddings are too exciting and fun to stand around posing for pictures for two hours with your family!

I prefer to capture people experiencing emotions in their most organic forms. The tenderness of a father's tears. The gleam in the groom's eyes when he sees his bride for the first time. The passion of the bridal kiss. These are the memories you want to cherish for the next 50 years.

As a photojournalistic wedding photographer it is my job to see everything, be everywhere and be invisible.

Contact me so we can talk about how to make the most important day of your life last forever!

We have a wide variety of packages, but can also create custom packages to correspond to your needs.

Please visit our website www.Chiphotographyofatlanta.com, and if you’d like to meet with us to see further samples or just get to know us, please don’t hesitate to call 843-813-0174.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Charleston

Follow Chi Photography of Atlanta on

14 Reviews for Chi Photography of Atlanta

Being a photographer myself, one of the most important vendor decisions for us was our photographer. And everyone always asks, "Well, who does the photographer hire to photograph her wedding?" As tough of a decision as you might think this was, once we found Chi, the decision was easy. Chi is absolutely one of the best photographers in the Charleston area - She's wonderful to work with and very well-priced. She's extremely organized, punctual, professional, flexible, and has the patience of Job.

My husband isn't always the easiest to work with (he goofs around more than anyone I know and has the attention span of a gnat), but with our engagement pictures Chi managed to truly capture "us" (in every sense of the word) - you would think she'd known us forever! We could not have been any happier with them. She also did my bridal portraits - and even though I asked her to walk (literally) ALL over Magnolia Plantation, she never complained and my pictures were beautiful ... They brought tears to my eyes!

And although we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet, we know they're going to be perfect! We have the utmost confidence that Chi was able to capture our big day exactly the way we wanted it.

We highly recommend Chi to anyone and have reccommended her to several of our friends, who have all been extremely happy as well. Without a doubt, we will (continue) to use her to capture all the important moments in our lives :-)

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/3/12, 4 Reviews
4.3

I picked Chi because of the quality of her photos on her website and her pricing, which is pretty reasonable for the Charleston area. I was initially put off by her terse email responses, and I didn't get a good sense of how easy she might be to work with in my communication with her. However, my fears dissipated on the day of. She is punctual, efficient, creative, and easy-going. We were behind on our schedule because of hair/makeup, but she kept us moving quickly and we ended up being on schedule. She got all of the specialty pictures we requested and was flexible throughout the night. Overall, I enjoyed working with her, and have gotten great feedback on her sneak peeks! Can't wait to see the final spread of photos! She does beautiful work! (check out her newborn photos - they are precious!)

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/22/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chi Photography was great on my wedding day! Beautiful photos and hardly even notice she's taking them. She has great work.

Profile Picture User1593148, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1295757443535 225
220x220 sq 1295757625300 280
220x220 sq 1295757838878 283

17 ENDORSEMENTS
We loved working with Chi Photography on the Smith wedding at The Laurel Ridge Country Club in Waynesville, N.C. They knew just where the best pictures should be taken and were very quick. Would highly recommend them.

Chi Photograpy does amazing work! She is great to work with as well. I have seen her work and would recommend her to anyone!

Hey Chi Photography!! Ya'll did such a fantastic job at the Pavilion on 9-10-11. Can you send me the pictures so i can post a few on our website and wedding wire? My email is ldavidson@rivertownecountryclub.com. The ones your sent me are too large to upload to either. Thanks so much and i hope to see you very soon! Thanks, Lacy

WE ENDORSE CHI PHOTOGRAPHY !!!

1246 PROS I KNOW