Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number

About Chi Photography of Atlanta

I'm Chi Pritchard and I absolutely love what I do, take pictures of people! I feel so lucky to be around happy couples who are in love and just absolutely adore each other.

I love wedding photography because each wedding is an adventure. Using a photojournalistic approach, I capture the spontaneity of the day in my images. I like to minimize the posed, formal side of wedding photography. Weddings are too exciting and fun to stand around posing for pictures for two hours with your family!

I prefer to capture people experiencing emotions in their most organic forms. The tenderness of a father's tears. The gleam in the groom's eyes when he sees his bride for the first time. The passion of the bridal kiss. These are the memories you want to cherish for the next 50 years.

As a photojournalistic wedding photographer it is my job to see everything, be everywhere and be invisible.

Contact me so we can talk about how to make the most important day of your life last forever!

We have a wide variety of packages, but can also create custom packages to correspond to your needs.

Please visit our website www.Chiphotographyofatlanta.com, and if you’d like to meet with us to see further samples or just get to know us, please don’t hesitate to call 843-813-0174.

Follow Chi Photography of Atlanta on

14 Reviews for Chi Photography of Atlanta

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 11/03/2012

Being a photographer myself, one of the most important vendor decisions for us was our photographer. And everyone always asks, "Well, who does the photographer hire to photograph her wedding?" As tough of a decision as you might think this was, once we found Chi, the decision was easy. Chi is absolutely one of the best photographers in the Charleston area - She's wonderful to work with and very well-priced. She's extremely organized, punctual, professional, flexible, and has the patience of Job.

My husband isn't always the easiest to work with (he goofs around more than anyone I know and has the attention span of a gnat), but with our engagement pictures Chi managed to truly capture "us" (in every sense of the word) - you would think she'd known us forever! We could not have been any happier with them. She also did my bridal portraits - and even though I asked her to walk (literally) ALL over Magnolia Plantation, she never complained and my pictures were beautiful ... They brought tears to my eyes!

And although we haven't seen our wedding pictures yet, we know they're going to be perfect! We have the utmost confidence that Chi was able to capture our big day exactly the way we wanted it.

We highly recommend Chi to anyone and have reccommended her to several of our friends, who have all been extremely happy as well. Without a doubt, we will (continue) to use her to capture all the important moments in our lives :-)

Adrienne · Married on 10/16/2011

Chi was fabulous! We have a large family and sometime a difficult crowd to work with, but she was able to accomplish everything as just one photographer. She also had lots of patience with children. We really enjoyed having her around on our day!

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2011

Very professional, open to ideas, extremely reasonable pricing for beautiful photography.

Award

Chi Photography of Atlanta FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Acworth, GA 30101 See on map