PO Box 140, Ocoee, TN 37361 Map · Phone number

About Chestnut Hill Estate

At Chestnut Hill Estates we specialize in making your dreams come true and turning your Fairy Tale wedding into a reality.

• Hiwassee River Weddings and Events
  • Hidden Springs Venue
  • Walnut Hill Farm
727a65ca8a4eccf9 1268747107335 2080
727a65ca8a4eccf9 1268747107335 2080

10 Reviews for Chestnut Hill Estate

Elizebeth · Married on 06/02/2012

We had the most amazing wedding at the Chestnuthill Estate. Steve and Tish were awesome! We couldn't have asked for better Hostesses! The venue was perfect, the food excellent, the staff most accomodating! Steve and Tish went above and beyond to assure that our guest and family were well taken care of and they made sure that our special day was magical! I can't say enough about how beautiful our wedding turned out! Many many many thanks the Steve and Tish Morgan!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Steph · Married on 04/01/2015

1.0

I wish I would have known about this website along with the reviews. My husband and I were there working back in the spring. Hotels were getting inconvenient along with pricey. My husband sees an ad for 1 & 2 bedroom completely furnished available asap. To make a long story short, we paid a deposit in order to get the next available apt. 3 dys later we called repeatedly. The voice mail was full and no return calls. Months later we finally reached the spouse and he gets his wife to be the man as he cowards a reply please call my wife she is ready to help you....knowing when he hung up he chickened out to answer ever again. His wife has an rehearsed answer...let me add we signed nothing and we have a written receipt from him.....she states they held the apt for weeks so we owed them money no refunds. Doesn't a place of business have to make visible as well as written policies regarding that particular business? I'm from tn and more than anything it sickened me knowing there were people like that still alive & kicking but esp.from my home state? Taking advantage of the 2000+ workers at the Wacker plant in Cleveland. People such as that husband/wife couple , do not die, they just NASTY AWAY!!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

1.0

sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks

Sent on 02/21/2013

• PO Box 140 Ocoee, 37361 See on map
    Location of (Chestnut Hill Estate)