2-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn

Best of the Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards 2011 - 2012: Travelers' Choice Award

For those seeking an outstanding location to host an unforgettable wedding for up to 200 guests, Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn is ideal. We specialize in offering gracious style not readily found today that allows friends and family to gather in a serene setting to celebrate your wedding day. Whether you desire a romantic elopement or a grand affair, we are at your service and equipped to assist you with every detail. Once you’ve had the opportunity to review the wedding information on our website, let us show you how we can help make your wedding a unique and memorable day filled with a beautiful setting, fine dining and unparalleled client service.

Lodging:

Built in 1860, Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast has been skillfully renovated to preserve the master craftsmanship of this renowned historic home. The result of an extensive six year renovation combined with being professionally decorated provides our guests with an opportunity to appreciate the past while enjoying the comforts of the present. There are only two guest rooms per floor and each room offers a private bath with hairdryers, quality toiletries, pillow-top beds dressed in triple-sheeted superior quality cotton linens, lush cozy spa robes, HD flat screen televisions and Wi-Fi Internet access. Extra special touches may include fresh cut flowers, bottled flat or sparkling water and home-made tea-time treats & confections.

Contact us today at info@chestnuthillbnb.com  or call (540) 661-0430

Indoor (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Drapery (1)
Tents (1)

Chesnut hill B&B is a GREAT place. We had our wedding there. Not only did we get to take in the breathtaking views of the venue, but we also had the experience of staying in the hotel itself. The chestnut hill team is nothing but welcoming and professional. They did such a wonderful job with our wedding and we received so many compliments. Troy and Kathleen were awesome and so are their coordinators and staff. We had staff on the premises during the entire wedding. We stayed in the bridal suite, but other guests loved how comfortable but also historical the rooms looked. They cook a breakfast in the morning and it is delicious! I cannot thank everyone enough. I would highly recommend not only getting married here, but also enjoying a mini vacation at this wonderful place!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Chestnut Hill B&B was the perfect place to have our intimate wedding. From the moment I saw pictures of this place, I knew it was going to be exactly what I wanted, and my now husband and I were not let down when we went to visit. Troy and Kathleen were so sweet and inviting, even offering out pup some water on our visit. For a bride who was working full time as well as attending grad school full time and didn't take any time off for her wedding, I can not emphasize enough that this process was completely stress free! I gave them my ideas and they put them into action just like that. The day of the wedding was no different. Our guests were treated with respect and everyone raved about the venue, food, and service. Kathleen and Troy were even sweet enough to entertain our puppy when we went to dinner that night and we came back to her snuggled in bed with them. For animal lovers, like myself and my husband, this was priceless. The bedrooms were gorgeous, breakfast was great, but the experience is definitely what made it all worth it. I would not have wanted it any other way. I wish I could do it every weekend! Thank you so much! :) With love, Kati, David & Lima Bean

Photo of Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn in Orange, VA
Photo of Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn in Orange, VA
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kati, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn Pricing

Valet
Wheelchair Access
8 AWARDS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Chestnut Hill B&B is amazing! They are sweet and accommodating to vendors, while always putting their bride and grooms first. I personally photographed 3 weddings there in 2017 and hope to increase that number in 2018! GREAT VENUE!

The Chestnut staff are amazing; attention to detail yet down to earth. Friendly, accommodating and a beautiful wedding and reception setting. I would recommend contacting Troy soonest as I'm sure he and his staff are booking weddings well into the next year.

Thank you thank you thank you Chestnut Hill Bed and Breakfast! It was such a pleasure working with you. From early in the morning till the wee hours I knew you were there to assist with any requests our guests might have. I've heard back from some of our guests and they loved having a ride to and from their cars...your shuttle service is such a nice touch. I can't wait to introduce other clients to your wonderful team. Thank you again for everything. Michelle Gillespie, Owner Occasions BY M&K

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast is a wonderful venue and great place to caterer any occasion. From the southern hospitality to beautiful grounds of the site you're special day will be magical. Troy & his staff are amazing and will take care of any need within their power. If you're looking for a venue with a personalized touch, Chestnut Hill should be your choice!

84 PROS I KNOW

Events

236 Caroline street, Orange, VA 22960   See On Map
540-661-0430 (phone)
Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn is a wedding venue from Orange, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Charlottesville, and DC. Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the central Virginia wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in all inclusive wedding weekends, same day wedding, as well as, elopement packages.