Cheshire Tree Floral Designs

Cheshire Tree Floral Designs

NY

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cheshire Tree Floral Designs

Thank you for your past business!

After 26  grueling yet highly rewarding  years creating designs for weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs and every other type of occasion we have decided to hang up our floral knives. We will be attempting life at a slower pace. Not quite Margaritaville, but it will do! Thanks to all the wonderful people we have met throughout the years! Sue and Kent

Categories: Wedding Florist

Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Let me start off by saying how impressed I was with Sue and Kent at Cheshire Tree as they were one of the most professional vendors I have had the pleasure to work with. From the beginning, we felt very comfortable with their knowledge and understanding of the vision we had for our wedding flowers as well as being organized and timely with their proposal. I am so happy we chose Cheshire Tree to do our wedding flowers. I had my mind set on picasso calla lilies for the bridal party and white calla lilies for my bouquet and everything was absolutely stunning and exceeded our expectations. Sue had personally delivered the flowers to the hotel and then quietly left to go finish the set up at Mulino's at Lake Isle Country Club. I know this was their first time working at Mulino's however you would never know that as setup was flawless. Sue and Kent even returned at the end of the evening to wrap up our the flowers on the tables so our guests could take them home. We would absolutely recommend Cheshire Tree to our family and friends for they are genuinely nice people who created spectacular floral designs and went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sue is an absolute artist as well as a true professional; I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!
Sue made the process extremely easy and helped me move from vague color ideas to specific floral descriptions. Making changes to my floral plan over the following months was very easy, as well. Whatever I may have pictured beforehand, however, paled in comparison to the breathtaking bouquets that Sue presented us with on the wedding day. I cannot say enough how vibrant and excellent the flower quality was and how artistically they were put together. Our guests--and especially our parents--raved about the arrangements! I can't wait to see the professional photos and can definitely recommend Cheshire Tree to other brides.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheshire Tree saw our vision for that special day, and enhanced the venue with fabulous suggestions.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/15/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1263414781224 vegerano06kittlehouseceremony2
220x220 sq 1263414781990 xavier31caramoorceremony
220x220 sq 1263410284521 cooper04lechateauceremony

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure to work with Sue and her team for many years. They are wonderful, very flexible and also very accommodating. They do a beautiful job for their clients. I have no hesitation in recommending Cheshire Tree Floral Designs!

Sue at Cheshire Tree has been so wonderful to work with! We have worked together with several clients now, and each time her work and creativity amazes me. Her arrangements have a very "earthy" and natural feel to them, which my clients have loved! She uses creative accents and she follows closely the wedding theme. I have photographed gorgeous peacock themed arrangements, fall arrangements with red berries, peach-and green earthy arrangements of hers. She has also crafted beautiful chuppahs with birch that are just stunning! Above her creativity, Sue is a pleasure to work with, easy going and always on time, so it's not a wonder she has so many great reviews. I would definitely give Sue a call!

Sue is simply lovely to work with and is so incredibly knowledgeable about her craft. She did our wedding and was so professional, flexible and easy to talk to. Cheshire Floral is who I recommend to anyone having a wedding in the lower CT area or Westchester area. They listen, work in your budget and do a magnificent job.

Whenever I show up at a Cheshire Tree wedding, I'm amazed at how gorgeous and original the floral design is! I've seen their work for years and am always impressed by how careful and creative they are. What's more, the oohs and aahs of the guests convince me that Cheshire Tree gets it right every time. These guys are artists!

Le Chateau enjoys working with the Cheshire Tree. They are professional, creative and responsible. We have worked together for a very long time and have had no complaints. They pride themselves in being very attentive to their clients, and very respectful to the facility they work in.