Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Map · Phone number

About Cheryl Levine Photography

Capturing the moment, without interrupting it, is the philosophy to my approach. What's so amazing about this, and to do it right...means to know how light, composition, and the perfect moment are documented instantly! This is what I've been doing for 15 years and, it is always a priviledge and a joy!

newport 12
www cherylevine com1
Cheryl Levine Photography
Beautiful October day at Boston College!
Beautiful October day at Boston College!
August2 2008 005
Page 9
newport 12

3 Reviews for Cheryl Levine Photography

Amy · Married on 11/22/2008

Cheryl was the only person I would even consider having photograph my wedding. Cheryl and her assistant photographed my brother's wedding a year earlier and I was so impressed with the quality of her work that there was no other option when I planned my wedding. She became much more than just a photographer, she became a friend as well. I will go back to her for baby pictures and family portraits for years to come!

Sent on 03/12/2009

Patty · Married on 08/02/2008

We interviewed five different photographers for our wedding. Cheryl had the best portfolio by far! At our initial meeting she was easy to talk to and immediately understood what we were looking for in a photographer. I, as the bride, was going to be spending a lot of time with her on my wedding day and I wanted to be certain that she was someone who would not only take fabulous pictures, but someone I would be comfortable with. In the end she provided us with such amazing quality of work both my husband and I adore sharing our pictures with everyone! Cheryl not only provided us with a great experience on the day or our wedding, she gave us such unbelievable pictures that we will always cherish. We look forward to the day that she photographs our children.

Sent on 03/29/2009
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/01/2008

You can't go wrong with Cheryl Levine Photography! Cheryl captured our day perfectly and in professional way. Finding the "right" vendor to give you what you envision is not easy...at all! Sometimes, you just have to go with a feeling; sometimes you are just sure. We were sure immediately with Cheryl. We connected with her from the very first meeting and I NEVER doubted that we would get what wanted. And she didn't let us down. For a photographer who will capture your story through pictures, elegantly and professionally, call Cheryl. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2009