Cherry Blossom Bridal

1208 Pennsylvania Ave, SE, Washington, DC 20003 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cherry Blossom Bridal

Cherry Blossom Bridal is a wedding dress salon located in Washington, DC. It has been part of the wedding industry since 2013, serving brides throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Keba Riley Marshall, the owner, specializes in working with brides of all sizes seeking beautiful designer gowns. She wants brides to try fashion-forward gowns constructed with luxurious fabrics regardless of what their body size is. Her happiest moment is when she sees the amazing faces of brides when they find the gown of their dreams.

Working with clients by appointment only, Cherry Blossom Bridal offers bridal gowns and tuxedos, as well as accessories such as bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, jewelry, and undergarments. Its average turnaround time for bridal gowns is six to eight months. The salon also offers sample sales and trunk shows, as well as preservation services after the wedding.

Follow Cherry Blossom Bridal on

Cherry Blossom Bridal 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Chute · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful experience

The ladies at Cherry Blossom Bridal could not have been more lovely. This is a unique shop specializing in brides sized 8-28, where I could actually try on a dress to get a feel for how it would look and fit. Octavia took some chances and suggested I try a couple dresses outside what I initially envisioned and I found my dream dress! Thanks you for such a fantastic experience!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Cherry Blossom Bridal 8
    Cherry Blossom Bridal 9

Elizabeth · Getting married on 09/14/2019

I made an appointment with Cherry Blossom Bridal because they were hosting a trunk show for a designer that I loved, Studio Levana. When I called to make the appointment, I spoke with India. She explained how the process would work and said that she would speak with the designer to ensure that they had the dress I wanted to see. When my appointment date arrived, I went to Cherry Blossom Bridal with my mom, my sister, and two friends. The entire staff was kind and welcoming right away. I worked with India throughout my appointment and she made the experience so wonderful! She was knowledgeable about the dresses and made me feel comfortable and beautiful throughout! They had the dress that I went to see, but I ended up falling in love with a different Studio Levana gown. India helped me try different veils, jewelry, and accessories to help me get an idea of what I would look like on my actual wedding day. The salon was intimate and my experience felt very personalized. Street parking was available directly in front of the salon. I did not feel pressured or rushed at any point to purchase, but I am so happy to have found my dress at Cherry Blossom Bridal to support such an incredible business and group of women! I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can pick it up!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Cherry Blossom Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $1,000 - $1,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Julia Miller
    Julia Miller Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great selection and beautiful dresses!

• Events By Lanese
    Events By Lanese Wedding Planners

Finally the first plus sized bridal shop!! Keba is patient and very knowledgeable. I love her options and insight. Five Stars

• LaVe Floral Design
    LaVe Floral Design Wedding Florists

Keba the owner of Cherry Blossom Bridal is wonderful, always personable and professional! I would highly recommend them for your gown, veil, and accessories !!

• 1208 Pennsylvania Ave, SE Washington, 20003 See on map