Cherished Vows

Galt, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$450 Typical Price

Cherished Vows is a wedding officiant service that services Sacramento, San Joaquin ans surrounding counties in California. Lead celebrant Anna is dedicated to crafting unique and memorable ceremonies for each couple that she works with. She aims to put the one-of-a-kind story of your relationship at the center of her liturgy, making it highly personalized and relevant to you.

Cherished Vows offers consultations where you can meet with Anna and discuss the kind of ceremony that you desire for your day. She is happy to include any preferred rituals you have in your service, such as lighting unity candles or knot tying. She can also aid you in composing your own custom vows. Anna can perform ceremonies from short and sweet to elaborate, religious or interfaith. Her focus is on creating an unforgettable experience that brings your guests together to celebrate your love.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$450

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Maya V. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved working with Anna!

We loved working with Anna! She guided us through all the steps of getting our marriage license. She even made our appointment with the county clerk for us. She really made things go smoothly! Anna was warm and fun to work with. She was very genuine and made us feel comfortable. Our vows she wrote for us were amazing! It felt like she had known us forever. She performed our ceremony beautifully. Perfect
    for our intimate ceremony. We would definitely highly recommend Anna!
    Christina L. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond Amazing!

I contacted Anna at the last minute after deciding I didn’t want to use our friend to marry us. Even with it being super close to the wedding date, she said she was available which was such a relief! I wanted an officiant to marry us who was professional, caring, nice, and who new what they were doing. Anna was that and much more! Such a sweet person and offered help for anything I needed for my wedding. She did a wonderful job on the wedding day; our ceremony went flawlessly. Cannot thank her enough for the time she put into writing our ceremony and making such an important moment in our lives so perfect. Thank you, Anna!

Cherished Vows's reply:

Thank you so much! It was absolutely my pleasure. You guys are so in love. It’s nice to see a couple like you getting off to such a great start. 💕
    Sky Married on 08/30/2021

Anna Macanas Wedding Review

Anna Macanas did a wonderful job with our wedding. I was very happy with the way she wrote our vows and made them special to us as individuals and as a couple.

Cherished Vows's reply:

It was my pleasure 💛 So blessed to be part of your day! You looked beautiful! So nice to meet Christian. Keep in touch you guys:)
  • illustration stars

Team

Anna Macanas
Anna Macanas
Owner/Celebrant

My name is Anna Macanas. I am 53 years old. I have a family with now grown children and grandchildren. They are a blessing and I am thankful for them every day. I know that each day is a gift. As celebrant it brings me joy crafting not only unique and memorable but meaningful ceremonies for my couples. I want to make the most important events in my clients’ lives be memorable and joyful. Through the years I’ve learned to be flexible and accommodating to each unique needs and preferences. I would love the opportunity to be part of your cherished day!

Colony Rd Galt, CA, 95632
2092639573
Location of (Cherished Vows)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding