Colony Rd, Galt, CA 95632 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Cherished Vows

Cherished Vows is a wedding officiant service based in Galt, California. Lead celebrant Anna is dedicated to crafting unique and memorable ceremonies for each couple that she works with. She aims to put the one-of-a-kind story of your relationship at the center of her liturgy, making it highly personalized and relevant to you.

Cherished Vows offers consultations where you can meet with Anna and discuss the kind of ceremony that you desire for your day. She is happy to include any preferred rituals you have in your service, such as lighting unity candles or knot tying. She can also aid you in composing your own custom vows. Anna can perform religious, interfaith, and non-religious ceremonies. Her focus is on creating an unforgettable experience that brings your guests together to celebrate your love.

b6c48f56 62b8 43a6 9fd2 cf15f5508caf 51 2025845 161952936956416
b6c48f56 62b8 43a6 9fd2 cf15f5508caf 51 2025845 161952936956416

3 Reviews for Cherished Vows

Corinnaq · Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing person

My hubby and I are so thankful She had so much patience with us Anna recommended a beautiful spot by the lake are wedding pictures came out so beautiful thanks Anna for making are special day extra special

Sent on 05/27/2021

Cherished Vows's reply:

I’m so glad it was such a wonderful day! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it and thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. I really enjoyed your ceremony. It felt so comfortable and happy. I’m glad we were blessed with good weather that day lol. God is good! Congratulations, May you will have a life filled with love and joy!

Katie P. · Married on 11/12/2020

Couldn't ask for a better Officiant for our special day!!

We feel so fortunate to have had Cherished Vows officiate at our wedding! I was SOO nervous about having to say my vows in front of everybody but Anna made us feel so comfortable and made it very easy to get through. She was organized, on-time and very detailed oriented. She far surpassed my expectations by delivering a perfect ceremony and executing it flawlessly! The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and were truly personalized to our journey. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Cherished Vows's reply:

Aaww Thank you so much! I’m glad you had such a good experience. I thought you both did great! If you were nervous no one could tell . I felt you both spoke your vows from your heart. It was really beautiful. Congratulations and many happy adventures to you both!

Cherished Vows Pricing

Cherished Vows Price Rates

Cherished Vows FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Methodist
    Mormon
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Cherished Vows

Anna Macanas

Anna Macanas

Owner/Celebrant

My name is Anna Macanas. I am 53 years old. I have a family with now grown children and grandchildren. They are a blessing and I am thankful for them every day. I know that each day is a gift. As celebrant it brings me joy crafting not only unique and memorable but meaningful ceremonies for my couples. I want to make the most important events in my clients’ lives be memorable and joyful. Through the years I’ve learned to be flexible and accommodating to each unique needs and preferences. I would love the opportunity to be part of your cherished day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Colony Rd Galt, CA, 95632 See on map
    209-370-2321 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cherished Vows)