Loveland, CO 80537 Map · Phone number

About Cherished Snap{shots} Photography

I have been doing photography much of my life, dabbling since I was 9 yrs of age, I went professional in 2007 and the rest well, is in the proof of my images! To me photography is about capturing a moment forever, to hold it, and keep it for another day, to re-inspire memories and evoke emotions long forgotten.

I cover Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming. I take a more artistic|journalistic approach to photographing a wedding, with a vintage flair. Its about telling a story in a persoanlized manner for each couple. I like having fun and putting my bride & groom at ease.

You will quickly find out after meeting me, this isn't just a job for me, it is a way of life, it is what makes me {ME} and many of my clients become like family as we grow together. I look forward to meeting you and turning your special day into art.

My wedding packages start at $750

8f62fc8d4ea71dab 1330559533960 PB057612spe
P1014772spedited

6 Reviews for Cherished Snap{shots} Photography

Lydia · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I are so thankful we found Jenn and decided to use her to photograph our wedding. From the first time we met with her, she was very professional but also fun. She has been quick to reply to emails throughout the past 7 months we've worked with her and willing to make adjustments as needed. The day of our wedding she made picture taking so much fun for us and our bridal party as she knew exactly what she was doing and had already decided most of the shots she wanted to get. We are really happy with the pictures - Jenn is gifted photographer and I would recommend her any day.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2012

We got so many wonderful pictures of our wedding from Jenn, it is hard to choose our favorites. I love how easy going and yet professional Jenn was during our wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2012

katee · Married on 11/11/2011

If you want a down-to-earth gal with an extraordinary eye for seeing and capturing your wedding day and all the moments in between than Jenn at Cherished Snapshots is the perfect fit for you! She is very organized and very detail oriented! She is willing to put the time and effort needed to make sure you receive the very best! I am and have recommended her to everyone I know! You will be more than satisfied with her price and finished product!

Sent on 03/14/2012