790 Gale Drive, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Cherished Beach Weddings

This is your special day and to celebrate you, our bride and groom, we offer the unity sand ceremony with heart vessel, personalized vows, a "champagne" toast, and much more. Let us make this a day to remember! Complete wedding packages include photography, arches, vine of roses, and tropical flowers all at the location of your choosing. Packages starting at only $300. Get all the romantic components without the expensive pricetag. Refer to our webpage at www.cherishedbeachweddings.com

Cherished Beach Weddings
This beautiful couple was married on the balcony of their resort overlooking the cliffs of Carmel.
Lisa 26LouisWedding009
BekasPowerShotPIX083

2 Reviews for Cherished Beach Weddings

• Mrs. Moody

Arnetra · Married on 08/08/2008

My husband and I were planning a big wedding a year away. After much thought about the meaning of marriage, we wanted an intimate wedding for just the two of us prior to a big "to-do" that included our loved ones. We decided to marry in six weeks on a California beach. Since I reside in Texas, the wedding arrangments were made via phone and on-line. I researched "how to pick a wedding officiant" and learned that one should feel an instant connection. I contacted two wedding officiants and learned about their services. I didn't know how an "instant connection" should feel since after speaking to them, I felt nothing but informed. That was until I called Cherished Beach Weddings. After my quick briefing, Rebekah took it from there. She described everything that I had in mind for my intimate wedding. I finally felt it...that "instant connection". I booked her immediately. Since I wasn't in California, I described the type of beach I wanted to marry on and she made her recommendation and I went with it. For the next month, Rebekah checked in on us regularly. I did not have to initiate contact with her, which gave me one less thing to worry about. She recommended changing the wedding time from 11:00 to 1:00 to give my husband and I more time to prep (since I flew in the night before) and to ensure the early fog had burned off. On the day of our wedding, she arrived before us, picked the "perfect" location on the beach, and prepped the area for our ceremony. By the time I arrived, I was literally walking down to marry my husband. It was our first time meeting Rebekah in person and at the beach she recommended. Rebekah was right, it is beautiful and clean with very few people (a hidden jewel).

In summary, Rebekah was professional yet personal enough that I felt a geniune connection. She went an extra mile by sealing our day with an unexpected surprise that touched our hearts (which I will not reveal in my review). From our initial conversation, I trusted her judgement and recommendations since I was not physically in California to check on things prior to our wedding. I was blessed to find her because our day was perfect (location, wedding time, and ceremony/service). Thank you Cherished Beach Weddings, I wish you much success!

Sent on 09/14/2008

Louis · Married on 07/19/2008

Cherished Beach Weddings turned out to be an excellent choice. My wife and I were looking for something on or by the beach that was simple and affordable. Rebekah and Cherished Beach Weddings made this special occasion beautiful and very memorable.

Cherished Beach Weddings is awesome!

Sent on 09/10/2008

Cherished Beach Weddings FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto

• 790 Gale Drive Campbell, 95008 See on map