Glendora, CA 91740 Map · Phone number

About Cherish {Floral & Event Styling}

Cherish is a floral & event styling company. We ADORE creating unforgettable moments filled with love, gorgeous flowers and perfect details for wonderful people!

We know that your event will only happen once and that's why we will gather up the entire team to make sure it all comes together perfectly. When I say team, I mean everyone! My partner-mom, Maria, she taught me everything I know and is the reason I'm so obsessed with flowers and parties. My husband, Brandon, he's the muscle, carpenter, welder, painter and patient assistant that dreads hearing the words "Lovey! I have an idea!" He's a good sport! My three sisters, Linda, Allisen & Tiffany are the other smiling faces that will be at your event making sure your vision comes to life.

Our goal is to offer timeless, unique designs for any budget whether your event is small and intimate or large and extravagant. We limit the number of events we book each year so that we can focus and dedicate our time and home-studio exclusively to your event.

It’s your day, your vision, your wish... Cherish makes it a dream come true.

We are a home-based business, which allows us to dedicate our time and workspace exclusively to your event.

Hablamos espanol y nos da mucho orgullo servir a nuestra comunidad latina. Conocemos las tradiciones de bodas. Llamenos hoy para su consulta gratis.

Contact us today for additional information! Phone 626.422.6399

girls angela
bouquetclose

11 Reviews for Cherish {Floral & Event Styling}

Kayla · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't thank Veronica enough for the beautiful event she helped me design! Veronica was extremely fun to work with! With an outdoor wedding reception, my first concern was making the atmosphere feel elegant and spacious. However, Veronica executed the elegant, chic, romantic atmosphere I wanted! Saying she has a talent for flower arrangements is an understatement! This lovely lady is a flower/event guru! I trusted her fully with my flower bouquet and the centerpieces for the tables. Veronica helped me purchase 11 different unique styles of black lanterns that I used for the centerpieces with beautiful flowers of different colors and surrounding them. This lighting made an intimate atmosphere as the night went on and it was darker (remember it was outside!) Also, Veronica helped me purchase/install a continuous strand of round/circle lights that really made outside feel romantic yet chic. The lighting was perfect! Nevertheless, she created the most beautiful flower bouquet and I received so many compliments on! It had all of the colors and flowers I told her I wanted and more! She gives you an honest price and gives you high quality for everything! If I needed anything or had any questions, she was ALWAYS there to help me and guide me in the right direction! Veronica helped me with more than just flowers, tables, ivory table cloths, centerpieces, and lighting. She also helped me get invitations, silverware, plates, napkins, cups, and other party essentials. I'd highly recommend Cherish to anyone who is seeking gorgeous flower arrangements, or is looking to style an event for a special occasion. The service was outstanding and she created the night of my dreams.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Vanessa · event on 02/28/2015

Absolutely wonderful service and the party turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Cherish · Married on 11/01/2014

Cherish Floral was amazing. I had another florist booked for my wedding, but they dropped out, leaving me panicked. I searched for a new vendor and found Cherish Floral. I emailed and got a response very quickly. Veronica was very sweet and helpful. She worked within my budget with no problems and designed the flowers around my ideas. They turned out so beautiful. I'm so happy my other florist backed out.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Cherish {Floral & Event Styling} FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Amazing Event Djs
    Amazing Event Djs Wedding DJs

MVee Designs does great work. They keep your interest in the forefront the day of your event, and they are truly easy to work along side.

• Glendora, 91740 See on map