East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cheng Photography

Hi and Welcome to Cheng Photography. My name is Chris and I’m the primary photographer. My passion for this art is driven by capturing moments of love, hope and happiness and turning them into memories that you will have forever. It may sound cliche, but when I married my now wife Sarah, I married my best friend. We’ve been through the wedding planning process and know how much time and effort you are investing into making sure every detail of your wedding day reflects who you are. From the color of the tablecloths to how the flowers are arranged in your bouquet, each detail is another small but equally important reminder of one of the happiest days of your life. When you look back at your album years down the road and flip through the pages, I want you to relive each and every moment, both the big and small ones. Your moments are our stories.

Follow Cheng Photography on

11 Reviews for Cheng Photography

Brian · Married on 06/04/2016

Chris and his team worked hard on our wedding day and they brought a great personality and made the photo-taking process smooth and easy. For instance, Chris knew right away that because I have blue eyes, I'd have difficulty not squinting in sunlight, and he arranged the photos to accommodate that. (And he was completely right.)

When we were looking for photographers, one nice thing about Chris's operation is that he gave us an 'engagement' photo session ahead of time so that we could see how he works and the quality of his pictures. They looked great and it gave us reassurance that we weren't going in blind so to speak with our photographer.

Chris was flexible during our wedding day as well, accommodating our request to take countless candid photos, specific posed shots, and also handling our large and messy family group photos. My wife is usually camera shy, and appreciated Chris's friendliness and ability to ease her anxieties.

We were delighted with the little previews of the wedding day photos the team showed us on their camera screens, and we look forward to seeing all of our photos later this summer. <3

Sent on 06/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2016

Chris and his team were wonderful. He was very accommodating with meeting with us and gearing his photography to our wants and needs. Everyone was extremely professional and personable during our engagement shoot and wedding. We are very happy we booked them for our wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Sara · Married on 04/30/2016

We can't recommend Chris enough. He met with us beforehand to give us a little "Posing 101" lesson so that we'd be comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day. And, he was great at making other people comfortable throughout the day (my bridesmaids loved him!)--he got some gorgeous, natural candid shots, which is exactly what we wanted. He was very flexible and worked with our crazy schedule (despite his own crazy schedule), and he's very responsive via e-mail. I especially appreciated that he showed me a few shots that he took while we were getting ready, to make sure that he was getting the kind of photos we love. Most importantly, he is a gifted photographer. He made the most simple photos special, and even the posed photos look natural and fun. Five stars all around!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Award

• Photography by Bilal
    Photography by Bilal Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Chris on many weddings and he's always does a great job. I highly recommend hiring Chris!

• East Brunswick, 08816 See on map