Chelsea & Russ Photo and Video

Montgomery, AL View map Visit website
$4,950 Most Popular Price

$4,950 Most Popular Price

Chelsea & Russ Photo and Video provide high-quality wedding photography services from their base in Pike Road, Alabama. This husband-and-wife team specializes in a True to color capturing style, giving each couple's wedding day a timeless touch.

Chelsea & Russ Photo and Video offer several photography & videography packages to suit each couple's needs and wants. They commit to one event per day, ensuring that each soon-to-be-wed receives all the attention and focus that they deserve. A second photographer can be present during your wedding to cover your romantic moments from various angles for an additonal charge. Chelsea and Russ send their edited, high-resolution images as digital files. In addition to weddings, the team can also schedule the following photo sessions:

• Engagement
  • Portrait
  • Boudoir
  • Bridals
  • Family
  • Children
  • Lifestyle
  • Events

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,508

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Olivia L. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely loved the entire experience with this husband and wife team!

Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous! But even more important, these two set the tone for our amazing wedding day! This sweet couple is absolutely adorable. They treated us like close friends! Everything was fun and easy, and because of that, even our “staged” photos looked completely natural. Although it was “work” for them, they certainly gave off the vibe that they thoroughly enjoyed being there with us. Loved them!
  • Kimberlyn
    Kimberlyn G. Married on 12/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can’t say enough good things

Chelsea and I, through this process, have become wonderful friends. She took bridals and after I gave her my must haves, she got creative and took detail pictures at the bridals to save time on wedding day to include all the must haves. She also was on a walker for the wedding due to recently having surgery. She let me know in plenty of time and even hired her photographer friend and husband to be sure she captured the day perfectly. I honestly could not say enough about her.
illustration stars

Chelsea Stokes
Photographer

ABOUT CHELSEA

( The Photographer )

Hey guys! Thank you so much for stopping by our website to check everything out! I'm Chelsea and I am the "Photographer" for this business! I started my Photography journey about 11 years ago! I have always had a love for taking photos of every little thing I could possibly think of. I swear when I started all I wanted to do was work for National Geographic and travel the world. Little did I know... God had bigger plans for me! After years of hard work and dedication I finally got my business to where I wanted it! I was able to quit my full time job... jump right into my photography career and moved out on my own all at one time! After that, I studied in College for Graphic Design and before you knew it my business hit the ground running and I took that BIG leap of faith to continue on with my business. I later met my husband... we got married in 2017. We now have two beautiful baby boys who keep us going non stop! You will more than likely see them on our instagram stories. We are stay at home parents who own and run a business full time! We definitely have our busy days... but I without a doubt in my mind would not want it any other way! We are cherishing every little moment we can with our sweet little ones until its their time to get married one day... cue the tears. I am not ready for it!! Again, I am so happy you guys have stopped by please take a look around!! If you have any questions feel free to ask us! We are pretty easy going around here!

Russ  Stokes
Russ Stokes
Videographer

Hey guys, my name is Russ! I am the "Videographer" for this business. I don't have this long elaborate story of how I got into Videography. What started out in 2019 as a way to supplement income for our family turned into a huge blessing. It is truly something that I enjoy doing every opportunity that I get. Now, I cannot see myself doing anything else. In the Fall of 2020 I decided it was time to leave my Full time day job to invest more time into growing our videography business. Now, you will usually find me at weddings with my Sony and a pocket full of dad jokes. My wedding films tend to capture the events of the day while still adding the intimacy and emotion from the day. When I'm not filming you can find me practicing for "Iron Chef" or training for my next marathon. Be sure to check out the Video tab at the top to see more of my work!

8713 Ridgestone Court Montgomery, AL, 36117

M-F 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Location of (Chelsea & Russ Photo and Video)

Other vendors in Montgomery for your wedding