57 Hurds Corners Rd, Pawling, NY 12564 Map · Phone number

About Chef's Accents

Chef's Accents offers off-premise catering services for events as intimate as dinner parties and as large as weddings. Our custom mobile commercial kitchen can make any beautiful setting an event destination. We specialize in estate weddings and barn weddings, but we can turn any museum, park or garden into a full service wedding venue. Our mobility allows for your creativity in where your event can be held. We offer everything from total event coordination, food and bar, service staff, tent and all other rentals including tables, chairs, china and glassware.

In addition, our mobility allows us to work with many budgets, and we can design a menu that works for you.

Our specialty cuisine is Italian and Mediterranean inspired, our signature is our Tuscan table starter, a beautiful display featuring assortments of hard and soft cheeses, imported cured meats, vegatables and meditteranean dips...it has been descibed by our clients as food art...we believe presentation and taste must always be prioritized.

Allow us to bring your wedding dreams to life.

Follow Chef's Accents on

interiorsink
dsc019

9 Reviews for Chef's Accents

Happily · Married on 10/09/2016

ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, looking for a caterer for their wedding or special event needs to look no further! My husband and I were planning a very special, unique wedding on a horse farm on a tight budget. We had many special ideas from pies instead of cake, to apple cider donuts for dessert, all with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Rocco and Lenore went ABOVE AND BEYOND when it came to our wedding. They provided bartenders, cutlery and more, topped off with picking up our pumpkin, apple and pecan pies for dessert. Our taste testing included my parents and felt more like sitting down with friends for dinner than a vendor meeting. I recall eating foods I didn't think I liked and being blown away. My father, perhaps the pickiest eater I know, was more than impressed. I will never forget their reaction when we told them all we wanted, then how low our budget was; instead of scoffing at as (trust me, they have had very expensive clientele!), Lenore smiles and says "we can get creative - we like a challenge!"

Honestly, they have become our friends and made a lasting impact on my wedding day, and my life. We can't thank you enough guys, you're the greatest!!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • July

July · Married on 09/10/2016

I really can't say enough about the job that Rocco and his team did. We had them cater four different meals during our wedding at Arrow Park: rehearsal, breakfast, reception dinner, and brunch. Every single meal was great - we and all of our guests were very impressed. Rocco also was extremely creative and flexible in creating the menus for each of the meals and they all worked very well together. His team couldn't have been more helpful throughout the entire weekend. More than excellent food and service, Rocco was great to work with. He put an enormous amount of effort into making the weekend special for us (as an example we actually forgot to bring dessert for the rehearsal dinner and he made dessert on the fly for 60 people, which everyone loved). It made the weekend less stressful for us knowing that he was on top of everything. We were collectively so happy with how well the food came out and Rocco - again - can't say enough about him and his team.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Rocco and Lenore from start to finish for our July 9th wedding! They made the planning process stress-free by being flexible, easy to work with, and very personable.

We have so many positive memories from working with them during our wedding weekend. My husband, John, will always remember Rocco greeting him the day of our rehearsal with a big hug and words of enthusiastic encouragement. Rocco's positive energy set the tone for the rest of our incredible weekend. The day of the wedding, both Rocco and Lenore "catered" to my every need; they felt like family! Lenore even delivered hors d'oeuvres to the bridal suite after the ceremony while the bridal party prepared for our grand entrance. All of our family and friends are still raving about the quality of the food and personable service throughout our wedding weekend. We have repeatedly heard how Rocco and Lenore, and their team, personally made sure that all of our guests were satisfied throughout the evening. My grandmother was especially taken care of, even though this treatment was not requested. If you book Love + Rosemary, be prepared to be treated like a VIP!
    In addition to their excellent service, they delivered everything we desired and more with regard to quality and presentation of food throughout our wedding weekend. Where do we start about the food?! Everything we had was delicious! To touch on a few, the fish tacos were amazing, the Tuscan table was incredible, and the dinner entrees were to die for! (Our options were duck breast and seafood l'aqua batz.) Rocco and Lenore also made sure that we had our meals packaged to enjoy later in the evening, as they understood that we didn't have much time to eat during the reception.

Love + Rosemary helped make our dreams come true. Thank you Rocco and Lenore!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Chef's Accents FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 55.00
    Tastings
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 33.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Italian
    Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    Specialty Beer
    House Wine
    Specialty Wine
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware