21624 9th Pl W, Bothell, WA 98021 Map · Phone number

About Chef to Go

Chef to Go offers full service catering for your Event or Wedding. With over 17 years of fine dining restaurant experience, we offer a boutique catered experience with a personal touch. Our background gives you the best of both worlds, outstanding quality with attention to detail in the kitchen as well as the finesse of fine service for the entire event. We take your favorite flavors and create a custom menu just for you. Whether your event is an intimate dinner in your home for 10 with multiple courses and wine for each course, or a beautiful garden venue for your Wedding, we can offer you a custom menu to fit almost any budget.

At Chef to Go our passion for food is expressed each time we cater. Our commitment to local, seasonal and often organic foods is clear when you taste our dishes. We work with local farmers and food suppliers to bring you the highest quality ingredients possible.

We know that each client is an individual, so we want each event to be representative of that client?s style. To some that means a traditional, sit-down meal with all the specialties of our region. To others the perfect event may be a casual atmosphere with small foods passed throughout the night. We will ask you style questions to help us layout a format for your event. Once we understand your vision and the budget you need to work with, we can create a custom menu that will reflect your personal style.

Our clients are participants in the process of designing their menus. When writing a menu, we take into consideration seasonal availability and event site prep areas. Then, we will ask you your opinons about flavors, regional cuisines and your guests to determine the right combination of flavors for your menu. Maybe you have family favorite recipes that you would like us to incorporate into the menu. Perhaps you have spent time abroad and want an ethnic theme for your food. We are also sensitive to the needs of vegetarians, vegans and those with food allergies. We have a specialized expertise in the creation of Diabetic compliant and also Gluten Free menu items. We can even provide Gluten Free Wedding cakes. Our food is prepared by us, so we know what goes into each dish and our goal is to create a memorable event that reflects your individuality. Your wedding will not be a replica of any one elses but uniquely your own.

grilledvegplatter
dragonfruittower
smokedsalmonplatter

11 Reviews for Chef to Go

Sally · Married on 03/23/2013

Debra Lane of Chef To Go was amazing!!! She and her staff provided absolutely the BEST buffet and service of any wedding I have been to! She was so easy to work with and so eager to make this night perfect for our daughter's wedding. Debra put on a fabulous dinner for 250 people with the ease of a real pro! The food was extraordinary - we had comments from many guests regarding how delicious everything was and how beautifully presented it
    was. The buffet lines went very smoothly. I highly recommend Debra and Chef to Go!

Sandra · Married on 09/08/2012

We shopped around a lot to find the perfect menu for my daughters wedding. All the other caterers offered the same menu which seemed boring to us. Debra worked with us in creating a fabulous dinner of foods that my daughter and her husband liked. The help was awesome and kept the food filled and the drinks flowing. Too top it off the price was right within our budget.
    Thanks for making her day special and stress free.
    Sandy Sadowski

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2012

From the initial contact I made with Debra at Chef To Go, I had a good feeling. When we met for the tasting and consultation I was blown away at her knowledge of the industry, presentation and her overall calmness. Which I feel is SUPER important. I really appreciated that her menus were unique and it wasn’t the same old beef or chicken I have seen with other caters. I felt Debra had great insight and was honest on do’s and don’ts. Anytime I had a question or needed a reminder Debra was always quick to respond. I truly felt I got my money’s worth. Day of my wedding, everything went smoothly and the food was delicious. I am not just saying that because I have had my share of wedding food. Guests were complimenting how good it was. Debra is so good that she made the perfect amount of food and there were limited leftovers. Overall, I think Chef’s To Go was one of the best choices I made for our wedding.

Award

Chef to Go FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Lindeman Weddings & Events
    Lindeman Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Chef to go just did a beautiful display for one of our client's open houses. The client wrote me a huge thank you for recommending them which is always so nice to hear. She has done one of our open houses too! Delicious and beautifully prepared!

• Antheia Ballroom
    Antheia Ballroom Banquet Halls

Chef to Go is terrific! She will work with your catering needs and create a menu to please!

• A Chapel on Swan's Trail
    A Chapel on Swan's Trail Church Weddings

Debra is professional and very easy to work with. She has some great meatless options as well. Not your average buffet. I look very forward in working with her at the Snohomish Showcase Tour this year. Welcome back Debra!

• 21624 9th Pl W Bothell, 98021 See on map