Colorado Springs, CO 80921 Map · Phone number

About Chef Sugar's Cakes and Confections by Amuse Gourmet

Amuse Gourmet bakery of Colorado Springs features custom-designed wedding and special occasion cakes by Chef Heidi Cottrill.  Now offering Gluten-free.  Call for details!  719.930.5321

• The Makery Cake Company
courtneyamenwedding4

13 Reviews for Chef Sugar's Cakes and Confections by Amuse Gourmet

Leah · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Cake Around

My wife and I found Chef Sugar's after a long, difficult search process for wedding cake. Colorado Springs has a smaller selection of bakeries, and coming from Denver, we were constantly getting quotes with extremely high delivery fees, or suggesting we go with cheaper, non-traditional desserts. And then we found Chef Sugar's! The options for cake flavors and combinations are endless - and all delicious I might add. Our guests even raved about the gluten free cupcakes! Their option to make sheet cakes, with the same flavor as our smaller cutting cake really sealed the deal. Chef Sugar's was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and checked all of the boxes for our needs - location, gluten free options, sheet cakes, endless flavor options, and delicious cake!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Heidi made an amazing cake for my daughters wedding that was Gluten and Nut free. We all have allergies and it was awesome to not have to worry about those on her big day!! Thank you Heidi for taking such good care of us!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Corin · Married on 02/17/2018

Oh my gosh, Chef Sugar’s has hands down, without a doubt, the best cake in Colorado Springs. Heidi did an AMAZING job with executing our vision for our non-standard wedding cake, and the added all the edible sparkle a girl could have asked for (and I did ask for mass quantities of it)! We had a 3-tier peek-a-boo cake with specific comics on the back peeking out, and we also ordered cupcakes and cake pops for our guests, because I frankly couldn’t choose just 3 flavors for the cake, and wanted our guests to be able to choose from all the amazing concoctions! We actually “over-ordered”… or so we thought. We were barely able to keep the top tier because the guests ate all the other tiers, and we left with only about 20 extra cupcakes (and the cake pops were completely obliterated). Needless to say, everyone loved them. As for getting started, Heidi met with us early on, and was great about keeping in touch with us to make sure we were still good to go with the order. She was so sweet and creative, and very receptive to our “non-traditional” requests. I can’t get over the cake flavors (strawberry cheesecake cupcakes WITH ACTUAL CHEESECAKE IN THE MIDDLE?!?! Ummm, yes please), and her decorations were perfect. Chef Sugar’s is not the cheapest option, but the money you spend here will be worth every cent, because the quality is out of this world. My husband and I tried almost every bakery in the area, and the only moist and soft chocolate cake was from Chef Sugar, so they were obviously the clear choice (we’d tried many places that were disappointing, so we stopped searching after we had their cake, which is why we didn't try EVERY bakery)! This is where I go now for ALL my cakes for work parties, and for birthdays, and I’ve recommended them to countless people, and will continue to do so!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Chef Sugar's Cakes and Confections by Amuse Gourmet FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Colorado Springs, 80921 See on map
    7199305321 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chef Sugar's Cakes and Confections by Amuse Gourmet)