5539 E Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219 Map · Phone number

About Chef Dan's Southern Comfort

Chef Dan can develop a delicious, affordable menu for any event, regardless of your budget, guest list or location. Our experience and commitment to quality will ensure a fabulous event for you!

We can provide a simple hors d'ouevre menu all the way to a formal plated event. We can customize any menu for any guest list on any budget.

Contact us at Info@ChefDansIndy.com or (317) 737-1801

Let us know you found us on WeddingWire!

Follow Chef Dan's Southern Comfort on

signature sala
Chef Dan's Southern Comfort
meg wedding head table plat
buffettable
Ashleywedding
signature sala

16 Reviews for Chef Dan's Southern Comfort

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

I discovered Chef Dan and Allison through my venue. I could bring in whatever catering I preferred but I asked the venue, who had done the best job for them. I scheduled a tasting with them and didn't look anywhere else. My main priority was to not have my wedding have typical wedding food. I wanted it to be good food. We went with Romano Crusted Chicken, sautéed broccoli, cheddar mashed potatoes and Mac n cheese. Cajun pasta is also a fav. I got tons of compliments but especially for the mac n cheese, most people said its the best they had ever had and I think that says a lot. Allison is so sweet and I changed my mind several times and then switched from buffet to seated dinner. She was very accommodating and super helpful. The did a great job and it went very smoothly. They are very flexible. Honesty after meeting with them and emails back and forth, they were the least stressful part about my wedding. I would send Allison random ?'s often and she would respond quickly. For example, I was worried what the tea and lemonade would be served in, no fear they were cute and no need for me to worry in the first place. I also like the fact that I can go to their place and get my food I had at my wedding whenever I want. No doubt I have zero regrets going with Chef Dan.

Helina · Married on 09/20/2014

Chef Dan's was top notch in every category. My guests absolutely loved their food and not only went back for seconds but wanted thirds! From the very beginning I knew I wanted "home cooking" but with an added pizzaz and that is truly what I got. You couldn't ask for better food or service! I could eat everything on their menu EVERY DAY! Thank you Chef Dan's and Team!!!

Jenn & TC · Married on 09/13/2014

Dan & Alison,
    TC & I can not begin to express our appreciation for all that you did for us! You both made everything so easy; from our yummy rehearsal dinner, the wedding day breakfast & lunch meals, the amazing cocktail hour & the delicious reception dinner!! We thank you & your staff for making our wedding & reception so delicatessenly memorable!!

We knew from the moment we chose Chef Dan's Southern Comfort for our catering needs, that we would be taken care of!!! We loved the tasting, all the choices & how wonderful you both were in assisting us when we weren't sure on dining decisions! ☺️

We were so appreciative of how you made us feel right at home and how kind everyone was to not only TC & I, but to our friends and family!!!

We could not begin to rave enough about our wonderful experience!! Thank you isn't quite enough, but THANK YOU!!

Jenn & TC Penn

Sent on 09/28/2014

Chef Dan's Southern Comfort's reply:

It was our pleasure and it all came together beautifully!

• 5539 E Washington Street Indianapolis, 46219 See on map