Cheers 2 U Events

Warminster, Pennsylvania View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cheers 2 U Events is a premier bridal beauty salon in Warminster, Pennsylvania. This team of licensed cosmetologists and airbrush-certified makeup artists, led by owners Robyn Motyl and Samantha Petty, have been helping brides complete their perfect wedding day look since 2010. From soft and feminine to dramatic Hollywood glam, no style is off-limits when you choose Cheers 2 U Events. They make it possible for all brides to feel beautiful and confident in their own skin.

Cheers 2 U Events provides on-location hair and makeup styling for brides and bridal parties up to 25+. They offer a la carte options or special wedding day packages that can include touch-ups or style changing throughout your wedding day. Cheers 2 U Events also provides affordable trials and lash applications in their wedding services.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Stacie
    Stacie R. Married on 04/01/2022

Amazing!!!

Robyn was so easy to work with and did an incredible job!! She worked with my budget and requests so professionally. We had my trial and while I liked the way it turned out, we made a few tweaks on the day of the wedding and my hair looked AMAZING!!! My husband couldn’t stop saying how good my hair and my bridesmaid’s and mom’s hair looked. All of our hair stayed in all day. She also got us all done way ahead of schedule so we could relax and not be stressed for time. She was also super sweet and a joy to have a part of my day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/24/2021

Beautiful and Classic, yet Creative

I wanted my wedding makeup to be classic but not boring, creative but not gawdy. Cheers 2 U’s portfolio looked perfect, so I booked them and was not disappointed!

Martha my and the bridesmaids' makeup, and Felicia did hair for me, 2 groomswomen, my mom, and my aunt. I let everybody request whatever looks they wanted, and we were all thrilled with their work. Martha and Felicia were very friendly, professional, and attentive to what we wanted while also being realistic and honest. Everybody looked so beautiful all day, and the pictures turned out great! ( I attached 2 makeup before-and-afters of me and a bridesmaid that I stole from Martha :P )

Beforehand, I was in contact with Robyn, and she was helpful, courteous, and responsive.
    Shannon Married on 10/01/2021

Felt Absolutely Beautiful

Highly recommend! Samantha & Robin killed it with my hair and makeup for my wedding! I got my hair and makeup done for my engagement session as well and felt so beautiful! My Bridal Party and MOB/MOG absolutely loved how they looked. Someone even said I’ve never felt this beautiful before when getting makeup done. We even got done with plenty of time to relax before heading to the venue!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Pearl Event Planning Pearl Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Robyn and her team from Cheers 2 U Events this past September. They were great with time management and extremely flexible. The women all looked beautiful and natural. I'm looking forward to working with them again this season :-)

Gary Nevitt Photography Gary Nevitt Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with this team twice now and both times it was a pleasure and the girls were right on time! My kind of Hair and Makeup peeps! Fun to be around too! Thanks guys! I look forward to working with you more!

Unique Concepts Studio, Inc Unique Concepts Studio, Inc Wedding Photographers

Cheers 2 U Events is hands down the BEST. I recommend them to all my clients getting married.

228 York Rd Warminster, Pennsylvania, 18974
Location of (Cheers 2 U Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding