Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chase Video Productions

Professional Wedding Videographer
ChaseVideoproductions    believes that Family and Friends come and go , years down the road there is no other way to enjoy the laughter , smiles and tears than on Video Tape.
The sights and sounds " CANNOT BE REPEATED " , can you possibly remember every word that was said .
Can you ever remember every word your brides maids or best man said as they give your wedding toast .
Video gives your Wedding / Reception  " Life " .
Pat Pecirno  Professional Wedding Videographer ( psulions625@sbcglobal.net  )

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
DVD (1)

My husband and I had Pat as our Videographer at our wedding on October 28, 2016. Pat was absolutely AMAZING! Planning a wedding, you're hoping that you picked the right people to capture your special day. Pat blew us out of the water. From the moment we first walked with Pat, it was a weight off of our shoulders because we had such confidence in him. We received so many compliments of how great Pat was/is from all of our guests! Everyone making comments about his upbeat attitude and how Pat wanted to make sure everyone was having a great time. We received our video from Pat and I can honestly tell you that when my husband and I watched it, we got butterflies in our stomachs. The video was absolutely amazing and it captured all of our special moments. Our families have told us that they weren't able to get through the video with dry eyes. It was truly absolutely amazing and something we are beyond excited about to get to watch in the years to come to reflect on such a special day. If you're looking for someone who you can honestly trust, Pat is your guy.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My advice is to call Pat now! He was honestly hands down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. We regretted some of our choices for vendors and that's a feeling I wouldn't want any other couple to feel-EVER! There were no regrets with Pat. I didn't expect to hear from guests how sweet the videographer was but he made such an impact on our evening. He kept in touch with me leading up to the wedding, was a gentleman during our blistery day (even offering me his coat), gave us 110% the whole night.Even other vendors at the wedding commented that he was going above and beyond. I will be recommending him not only on this site but also to friends and family. Thanks Pat!!

Profile Picture Holli, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD

I just wanted to say thank you to Pat Pecirno for all that he did for my husband and me on our wedding day! He was so incredibly easy and fun to work with! With all that goes on on the wedding day, it was a relief to have such a professional working the camera. Pat is an amazing videographer and I would recommend to any future wedding couple!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/6/15, 1 Review