Wilmington, NC 28409 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Charo and Mike

Charo and Mike are two of the most experienced photographers in the area, with over 15 years and nearly 500 weddings in our portfolio.

We specialize in documentary coverage of unique weddings. Our hands-off approach keeps your wedding day running on time, with minimal (if any) posing and absolutely no staging of moments. We don't believe in faking your wedding day, and we won't do it. If you're looking for lots of posed photos and reproductions of Pinterest folders, we are not a good match for your wedding.

Our primary specialties include:

• multi-cultural weddings
  • elopements and very small/intimate weddings
  • Desi weddings
  • "punk" and alternative weddings
  • destination weddings
  • LGBT weddings

We look forward to learning about your wedding!

Follow Charo and Mike on

200907030018
img1027

33 Reviews for Charo and Mike

Judith · Married on 06/24/2017

Such a lovely couple. She really does make you feel super special and she is on top of all the details. Love them.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Charo and Mike's reply:

You are such a wonderful bride, and we love you so!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

We had such a great experience with both our engagement and wedding session. We were able to relax, have fun, laugh and fully enjoy the time spent. The pictures turned out beautifully and we want to wallpaper the house with them. So many great memories that Charo and Mike were able to capture. Thanks to you both!!

Rosa · Married on 09/17/2016

Charo & Mike were absolutely the best photographers ever! I fell I love with their work before I even worked with them. I was very picky when looking for a photographer but my husband found them and I fell in love with their work instantly. Even better was that nothing ever felt forced. The moments they captured were real moments not staged or told what to do. But real moment at our wedding. They captured our guests personalities without getting in the way. They both have wonderful spirits and I recommend them to everyone! They responded to us so quickly and helped us feel at ease leading up to the big day. Thank you so much for capturing our special day that we now to get to relive over and over again through your photos!!!

Charo and Mike Pricing

Charo and Mike Price Rates

Charo and Mike FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Knot Too Shabby Events
    Knot Too Shabby Events Wedding Planners

Charo and Mike are the perfect photography team! They are extremely talented and super fun to work with. They are also super professional. I've worked with photographers that I've had to find when it's time to cut the cake, etc. but this is not the case with Charo & Mike. They are always around during the wedding and never miss a beat.

• A Paradigm Shift Event
    A Paradigm Shift Event Wedding Planners

We cannot say enough about Charo & Mike! We have known them almost since the beginning of A Paradigm Shift Event and love when we get the chance to work with them. They are some of the best photographers around -- speaking in terms of skill/craft as well as personality. We truly enjoy working with them. If you know me, you know I love to laugh and Charo & Mike keep me in stitches. They are professional, organized, communicative, and pretty much all around fabulous. Their work is AMAZING. The images are absolutely drop dead gorgeous and they have an eye for details, which as a planner and designer, I am all over! Earl and I love working with other great teams and this is one of them! We highly recommend Charo & Mike!

• Wilmington, NC 28409 See on map