Memphis, TN 38111 Map · Phone number

About Charnes Photography

Aside from being a photographer I am also a wife, dog mom, friend and love my city - Memphis. My husband, Jason, is a web developer and my dog Brooks imagines vacuums as the most intimidating villain, so I guess you could say we are a creative family. I've always been a people person and I have also loved photography since I was a little tom-boy. I started really falling in love with photography in college while first getting BS (always funny) in Psychology and minoring in Photography. After being introduced to the euphoria of the dark room I made a change to pursuing a BFA with a concentration in photography - I just couldn't resist, and I'm glad I gave in. I graduated with honors and growing so much as an artist in 2013 with my BFA and have still been shooting as much as I possibly can.

Now, specializing in weddings and fine art I am absolutely loving it. It's more than taking photographs for me. I love working with people, building friendships with people, being a part of lives - especially in this most exciting time of becoming one, marriage!

shannoncharnes.com

a2b29d5605fb8520 4U9A1096
cupcakes

1 Reviews for Charnes Photography

Laura · Married on 11/09/2013

Great work on both the photography and photo editing. Hired Shannon for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Charnes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• All In One Occasions
    All In One Occasions Wedding Planners

If you want immense taste and quality, Charnes Photography is for you. Their dedication and hard work make them worthwhile for the job. Charnes photography, has always maintained a very positive and friendly attitude, towards all of their clients. This company is very attentive to, the minutest of detail. Charnes always make sure that any projects done, are successful and fully completed.