Charming Hearts Photography

Centralia, MO View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Centralia, Missouri, Charming Hearts Photography is a business specializing in the capture and preservation of wedding-day memories. Owner Lori Benson is a vibrant individual with a big heart and a passion for all things love and matrimony. This expert is versatile in her approach to photoshoots. Lori can document your candid moments as well as provide a guiding hand where necessary. Her ambition is to produce a gallery of images that allows you to relive the magic of your precious celebration for years to come.

Before Charming Hearts Photography begins to snap away from behind the camera, it seeks to understand your wedding-day vision. To ensure your big occasion is documented correctly, Lori offers various wedding packages to accommodate your needs. From simple to elaborate, any and all needs can be catered to. Each collection comes with varying service offerings. All packages are designed to provide you and your new spouse with heartwarming images that highlight the true spirit of your wedding experience. Engagement sessions are available and come complimentary in several of the comprehensive packages. Some of the add-on services or post-event items you can include in your collection are:

• Additional coverage hours
  • Second photographer
  • Wedding photo albums
  • Canvases
  • Photobooth
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints

Team

Lori Benson
Lori Benson
Owner & Photographer

Hello all! My name is Lori Benson. I’m so excited that you are thinking about booking a photography session with me, and I can’t wait to chat with you.

In the meantime, here is a bit about myself to help you get to know me a little. Besides specializing in wedding, engagement, family and maternity portraits....

• I married the love of my life February 10, 1996!
  • We are parents to two great kids.

• We have two dogs and cat. Surprise, surprise...they get along perfectly!

• I love romance novels. I not only read them, but I have some published novels myself.

• Anything chocolate with peanuts, walnuts, or almonds is a must on my list.

• I am an emergency disaster services volunteer for The Salvation Army. My passion for photography is matched by my passion to help others. My disaster images as well as other events and articles have been published on their national sites, and posted nationally across all social media platforms.

• I feel incredibly blessed to be able to do photography. I meet so many amazing couples and now, for some couples, I have become their family portrait photographer.

125 S Reed St Centralia, MO, 65240
573-682-7165
Location of (Charming Hearts Photography)

Charming Hearts Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Charming Hearts Photography include in the starting price?

Charming Hearts Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Charming Hearts Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Charming Hearts Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Charming Hearts Photography offer?

Charming Hearts Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Charming Hearts Photography offer?

Charming Hearts Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Charming Hearts Photography offer for wedding events?

Charming Hearts Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints