Nashville, TN 37250 Map · Phone number

About Charmed Life Music

My name is Renee Lopez, founder of Charmed Life music. I married my husband Tom in 2002 on TLC's "The Wedding Story." As I searched for the "perfect" songs for my own wedding, I wanted something special and unique. Being a singer and songwriter myself, Charmed Life Music was born.

Our mission is to create memorable music for your special day. From original wedding songs, CDs and custom songwriting services, to providing wedding vocalists, musicians and reception bands, we're here to help you celebrate the people you love most.

Follow Charmed Life Music on

iStock000002591730Small
Charmed Life Music
This collection of nine original wedding songs will touch your heart and fit many personal and...
Founder of Charmed Life Music, Renee Lopez is one of many wedding vocalist available for your...
Founder, Renee Lopez and her husband Tom Gaudreau were married in 202 on TLC's The Wedding Story.
Renee Lopez sings album title song "Charmed Life" for a client in Mexico Sept 2007.
Renee and Michael sing for a client in TN Oct 2007.
Renee and Michael sing for a client in TN Oct 2007.
iStock000002591730Small

2 Reviews for Charmed Life Music

B · Married on 09/29/2007

We found the most amazing singer with Renee and Charmed Life Music. She was so professional and gave us one less thing to stress about on our wedding day.

Her voice is like an angel sent from heaven. As soon as I heard her sing, I thought "This is the girl I want to sing at our wedding!" So, on the beach of Cancun, Mexico, with her full heart , she sang just for us and all of our guests...and a few beachgoers :-) All the guests had the best time ever and asked for her info after the ceremony for future reference.

We had not planned any after ceremony "first dance" but somehow the wedding party found this huge open entertainment area in the hotel around midnight where there just happened to be a piano. She sat down at the piano and sang yet another beautiful song for us where we danced our first dance. I loved the "in the moment" feeling it gave to the night.

I highly recommend this talented lady to give you the most breathtaking experience. She gave us yet another wonderful moment on our special day to look back on forever.

Sent on 01/27/2008

Amy · Married on 05/29/2005

Renee sang at our wedding and was absolutley amazing. I had a difficult time finding the perfect songs for my wedding day until I heard hers. She worked with my husband and I to customize the songs to fit exactly what we were looking for. Our experince working with Renee was wonderful and she helped to make our day evn more memorable than we could have imagined!

Sent on 01/24/2008

Charmed Life Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano

• Kevin Wimpy Photography
    Kevin Wimpy Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Music and wonderful to work with !

• A Kiss Photography
    A Kiss Photography Wedding Photographers

Their music is beautiful. Having had the pleasure of also working with Renee in the music business as well, I have only great things to say about her team and music. We support them by using it on some of our sites and during our wedding meetings so that other can hear their great music.

• Sweet Dream Photos
    Sweet Dream Photos Wedding Photographers

What a great company and a perfect opportunity for your perfect music!