Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Charlie Gomes Photography

Born and raised in beautiful Narragansett Rhode Island, photography has always been a big passion of mine. The photography business is not only about creativity and thinking outside of the box, but also providing a professional service for a client. Listening to specific needs and wants is second nature due to my extensive experience in the service industry. I am always respectful when photographing for my clients. My relaxed personality will put you at ease on your special day. If you admire my work and would like to book me for an event or a shoot please contact me by e-mail memories@charliegomes.com or phone 401-218-7791.

website engagement 1
112706097939046240577501730858512277901293o
mike and meg wedding pic 1

2 Reviews for Charlie Gomes Photography

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

Charlie was great! He was so easy to work with and had a calming presence on our wedding day. Charlie was also very professional and attentive!! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tania · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I worked with Charlie on our engagement session and for our wedding. He was awesome to work with! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for great pictures at a fair price! Not only do his beautiful pictures speak for themselves, but Charlie makes you feel comfortable and at ease when 'posing' for pictures- a HUGE plus, because who knew 'posing' could feel so silly.
    (Engagement session included- and you get tons to choose from)

Charlie truly cares about capturing the perfect moment! He didn't put the camera down once at our wedding! We truly appreciate everything Charlie did for us and how much he actually cared about our wedding day. He loves what he does, and its visibly noticeable. I highly recommend Charlie; he is SO easy to talk to, fun to work with, and his pictures are simply beautiful!

Thanks Charlie!!