Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers

Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers

Where The Diamonds Are

In 1987 Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers family owned operated business was established. They began their journey to change the way people bought certified diamonds in the Washington, Maryland and Virginia area. They specialize in custom made to order engagement rings, wedding bands and jewelry. Their dream to serve the Washington Metro area came true. Importing diamonds from the five diamond capitals of the world, they have established themselves as the leading diamond and custom jeweler in the area. Customer experience and customer service is their number one priority; they understand it begins with the relationship they have with each and every one of their guests.  Trust, guidance and value are what set Charleston Alexander apart from other jewelers, diamond dealers and online companies.  From designer settings to one of a kind master pieces, Charleston Alexander prides themselves on creating a diamond purchasing experience like no other.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Baltimore

97 Reviews for Charleston Alexander Diamond Importers

User Photos
todo alt text
Designer Engag. Rings (4)
Designer Wed. Bands (4)
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Custom Wed. Bands (1)

0.5

Wow. I was absolutely stunned with the poor service I received. It was so dismissive and rude, that the salesman with the beard at the Falls Church location made me feel as if I had offended him somehow. I wasn't obtrusive or demanding...only wanted to take a look at two rings, before I got the sense that I was bothering him so much, that I felt I needed to leave. I am a pretty reasonable person - I am a physician in the community, a respectful human being, was casually dressed but had on a diamond encrusted Rolex and a designer bag. I am Asian..perhaps that's why he was so disgusted with me? Hard to know.

Mind you, there was not a soul in the entire store, which was sparse with inventory and the displays were peeling and in a disasterous state. They must be going out of business?

Profile Picture Angela, 10/6/18, 1 Review
0.5

I took my ring to get resized, I confirmed in store when dropping off the ring with Karen twice that it should be sized up to 4.5. A week later, I check the receipt to confirm pick up date and see that she wrote down 4.75. I called CA to inquire about the discrepancy, they had not started work on my ring and states that their notes say 4.75 but will correct on their end.

When my fiancé calls to confirm the ring will be ready for pick up, he is told “Yes, we are working on it now, it will be sized up to 4.75 and ready at 4pm today”. Truly unbelievable, they not only made the same mistake again but also started working on it on the very last day! What was the point of leaving the ring for two weeks? We were assured by manager that the ring will be 4.5 and prongs will be fixed. When we went to pick up the ring, there was a significant scratch on the band which I had them buff out. This wasn’t done without advice from Karen, who lectured me about how rings are meant to be worn and scratches will happen. Does that mean the store should give me a scratched ring from the beginning?

Upon closer examination, after leaving, I find that the prongs still have not been fixed! They had only resized the ring and ignored all the other requests. When we call, Rick tells my fiancé that it was the best the jeweler could do...meaning what? He didn’t even bother to ask us to bring it in to see what they could do. We were told two different things, Karen claimed they took the stone off to resize the band while Rick said they never touched the stone. Where is the professionalism, accountability and customer service?

My setting is a simple band, no pave diamonds or special design with a solitaire diamond and they could even get that right. Are smooth edges and dent free prongs too much to ask for?

Profile Picture ying, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

If you want to find a perfect ring go to Charleston Alexander and ask for Jana. She is absolutely the best at what she does!

She helped me to find a perfect stone and was very attentive and followed up with me on every stage of the process.

We picked the stone and ordered it from their online website. But before my stone was shipped she did an additional quality control to make sure that it’s perfect. Unfortunately, it didn’t pass her quality check and she noticed some “cloud” inside it. Jana called me and told me about it even though I wouldn’t be able to notice it with the naked eye. She then found and ordered a different stone that was a much better quality and more expensive than the one I originally ordered but let me have it for the same price!!!

When I came to pick up my ring I was absolutely in love with it! It’s PERFECT!!!
Thank you Jana!!! You are the best!!!

Profile Picture Anastasiia, 12/17/17, 1 Review