Nearby Vendors to Consider

12 Reviews for Charles Funk Photography

We highly recommend Charles! The pictures he took of our wedding are beautiful. He was very receptive to the shots that we wanted, but also came up with some unique shots that we never would have thought of. He added effects to some of the pictures that were fantastic. I think the word that best sums him up is "artist". He has an eye for getting really good shots. His price is very reasonable, and much more affordable than any other photographers we found. Within a day, he had already started emailing us some of the pictures, and by the time we were back from our honeymoon a few weeks later, we had DVD's of all of the pictures. Charles was very laid back, and great to work with!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Charles was fantastic. He was very open to hearing the types of shots that we wanted but also brought a lot of ideas to the table. He made sure that he captured every memory of the night so we could look back and remember how amazing it was. His pricing is fantastic especially considering the great quality of his pictures.

Would DEFINITELY recommend him to future couples getting married, and we would use him again for other events.

Profile Picture Leah, 12/10/11, 4 Reviews
0.3

We knew Charles from another wedding that he shot. We liked their pictures and the price they said they paid was within our price range.
I should have known that we needed to find another photographer for our wedding after the amount of time it took to get our images back and the quality of them.
He only responded to me via facebook. Phone calls were cut short, him telling me to email him the images I wanted him to take at the wedding. He never responded to any of the email.
The day of our wedding he had a disagreement with our location vendor and instead of bing professional he let his emotions dictate the day and the pictures he took.
We trusted him to capture our day so we could look back on the pictures and remember what an amazing day it was. He didnt do this for us. It was truly heart breaking looking at our pictures especially since I had to wait so long for them. My mother asked him to talk several family shots and he refused stating he was going to take his shots first. Last time I checked we were paying him for a service, if we ask for a picture you take it. I asked him to take pictures of me and my bridesmaids and he said later. I was on cloud nine so I didnt think to much of it.
He was supposed to arrive to the location of the wedding early to find spots for pictures but he didnt and he asked me to tell him where to go.
He was rude, and unprofessional by the end of our dealings. He accused me of lying and not following his instructions.
He didnt crop, or photoshop anything, he gave us a picture of a stink bug. He wanted to make us look like we were flying, ok thats fine but ask my wedding colors he brought light pink and baby blue ....last time i checked this was a wedding not a baby shower...and to top it off he gave us the picture with us standing on the chairs....how tacky.
I would never recommend him to anyone. I could have take better pictures. He def should not be calling himself a wedding photographer. POOR POOR JOB
and the only ones who suffer, I cant redo our wedding day, it is such a heart break and instead of him listening to us he was rude and not understanding or show empathy to us.
Not the way to get clients

Profile Picture User2503037, 2+ years ago, 1 Review