North Fort Myers, FL 33917 Map · Phone number

About charlenes classic carriages

ToCharlene's Classic Carriages LLC is the #1 choice when needing A Spectacular Horse and Carriage with white prancing Horse. Your princess will feel like Royalty

Our white Victorian carriage with red velvet seats is stunning in photos.

*We service all of Central Florida and surrounding area*

We also specialize in events such as

Quinceñeras

Sweet 16s

Princess events

Wedding proposal

Fundraisers

Black tie events

Call us at 239-246-0956

Follow charlenes classic carriages on

20160214125055
f53cbe24f6c425b1 received 2039883179385401
fbimg1485184948047

3 Reviews for charlenes classic carriages

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2012

We are from Orlando and got married in Captiva at South Seas Resort and we took a horse carriage ride with Daisy and we absolutely loved it. We want to come back to Naples just to ride in the horse carriage again. Daisy even had little pink bows in her mane to coordinate with our wedding colors. We highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

Charlene made our Star Wars Themed wedding very special. While we had asked for the colonial style carriage, rather than the pumpkin carriage, we got the pumpkin anyway without any conversation about it. As it was, it still turned out beautifully. The value was awesome, but would have like a little better communication. Overall I would definitely recommend her for any event you might have.

Sent on 05/22/2016

pamela · Married on 11/11/2011

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

I would not recommend this vendor at all. I contracted for a one hour carriage ride from the church to the reception which was only 2 miles away. The carriage driver knew in advance that I had an evening wedding, and when we got into the carriage after the wedding , she proceeded to tell us she did not want to take the horse that far, because it was a slow ride, and she would take us for a 10 minute ride around the church. I was furious, but did not want to ruin the evening, so in front of all my guests, we put on a smile and took the 10 minute ride. I tried to call the owner of this company 4 times before leaving for my honeymoon to discuss my disappointment and to try to get some of our money back, and never got a return phone call. I spent $500 on a ten minute ride. This is bad business!!

Sent on 11/28/2011

• Burroughs Home & Gardens
    Burroughs Home & Gardens Historic Weddings

Wonderful!

• Blossoms and Blooms Events
    Blossoms and Blooms Events Wedding Planners

Charlene and her staff are so thoughtful and helpful. The carriage is taken care of and the animals are taken care of and handled carefully. The rides are comfortable and you are made to feel very special when all care is being taken care of in the way the ride is handled. Also, She participates in bringing Santa to visit the kids just before Christmas. Would work with her any time the carriage is requested.

• Platinum Florida Wedding Company
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company Wedding Planners

Friendly and professional. The horse and carriage are well kept and make for a beautiful display and way of arrival on your wedding day. We've worked with this vendor in 2011 and 2012. Service is great!

• North Fort Myers, 33917 See on map