Novi, Novi, MI 48375 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Charis Lauren Creative

A wedding photography company in Novi, Michigan, Charis Lauren Creative prides itself on capturing once-in-a-lifetime love stories. Owned by graphic designer and freelance photographer Charis Gibbs, the company believes each ceremony and reception serves as the perfect opportunity to document one of the most important days of a couple’s journey together. Talented and innovative, Charis Lauren Creative is the ideal option for all your wedding day photography needs!

Charis Lauren Creative offers a wide variety of services. Options include one-on-one consultations, high-resolution images, and professional editing.

Areas Covered

Charis Lauren Creative proudly offers wedding photography services to couples located in Novi, Michigan. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Oakland County, Michigan area.

6193975339190845440 o 51 1034877

1 Reviews for Charis Lauren Creative

Charis Lauren Creative 1
Charis Lauren Creative 2

Lorilyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely excellent!!!! Amazing photographer!!

My husband and I got married this last September. Naturally as I was looking photographers, I was a bit nervous. It's the most important day of your life and photography lasts forever. I knew I wanted an excellent photographer. I came across Charis and I got a couple of samples of a wedding she shot and it was gorgeous!

I booked Charis and I sent her images of what I wanted our wedding to look like and Charis did it perfectly!!! She shot it is exactly with the journalistic photography style I wanted and got all the shots I sent her in my inspiration board. Even through the night, she came up to us and asked if there were any additional shots we wanted. She covered everything, showed up on time (even a bit early to set up), was so friendly. When we got the pictures back we were blown away!!! They were prettier than we ever could imagine!! Exactly what I wanted and more!! I can't thank Charis enough!!

Sent on 01/08/2019