Chapmans Greenhouse and Florist

Chapmans Greenhouse and Florist

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chapmans Greenhouse and Florist

Modern french design, with a touch of old New England glamour.  In business for over 50 years, we treat each of our brides like family-no detail too small!  Come meet with us in our greenhouse and relax by our fish pond while we plan your event.  We have a wide ranging portfolio and can help guide any bride's vision from a vintage Gatsby vibe, to chic modern decor.  We specialize in a lush garden look, packed with a variety of greens for the ultimate textural variety.  We offer vase rental service for wedding and events, and service the greater Cape Ann area and Boston, Ma.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Chapmans Greenhouse and Florist on

6 Reviews for Chapmans Greenhouse and Florist

Working with Colleen was a dream from start to finish. From our first brainstorming meeting where I shared my endless screenshots and Pinterest boards, Colleen was open to all my ideas and contributed valuable insight. I knew she could take my crazy ideas and make them beautiful and affordable. On our wedding day, Colleen and her talented crew made our venue look absolutely magical and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests kept commenting on the beauty and originality of our centerpieces and look of the tablescapes. My bouquet was spectacular and just what I was hoping for; she really captured our original conversations and went beyond all my expectations. I can't recommend Chapmans more highly...seriously...Colleen is a wonder!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Colleen at Chapmans was truly a pleasure! During our initial meeting, she immediately understood my vision for the floral for our wedding, and came up with several creative suggestions that we incorporated into the design. Colleen is a true professional and I never once worried about the flowers. The set up on the day of the wedding was seamless, and everything was fresh and lush!

Profile Picture User5588869, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is one of the best gems on the North Shore! Colleen was incredibly helpful in selecting flowers that fit my vision for the day and my budget. She was a pleasure to work with and even made me feel more beautiful and joyful the day of my wedding. The flowers themselves were perfect!

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chapmans Greenhouse and Florist Pricing

220x220 sq 1491079495962 chbouqtesbrbmprpl
220x220 sq 1491079501856 chbouquetpurple
220x220 sq 1491079562302 chrecswhrttableprpl

1 ENDORSEMENT
Colleen's creative gifts, enthusiasm, professionalism, and attention to detail will make your special day filled with beauty and a little magic. Warm and generous with a calming demeanor, Colleen is an absolute joy to work with. After 20 years in the industry, she has a deep reservoir of knowledge of flowers and greens, a love of nature and a nuanced sense of color. A florist's business is complicated and requires a meticulous attention to detail. This she does with grace and a smile.

Events