Chaplain/Rev. Debra Grow, Celebrate Your Life

Nashua, NH View map

$900 Typical Price

My goal is to help you truly celebrate the rich rites of passage woven into life. As an ordained Christian Minister and certified Police Chaplain, I have extensive experience creating and officiating weddings and other important ceremonies.

I am available to conduct weddings and other ceremonies throughout the New England area, as well as wherever your destination wedding will be held.

Let me assist you in designing and holding a beautiful, memorable event:
Create the Wedding of your dreams
Celebrate a special anniversary as you Renew Your Vows
Dedicate or Christen your child or Celebrate an Adoption
Prepare a very special Memorial Service or Celebration of Life

My creative approach is very personal, sincere, and sensitive to your requests. Whatever the occasion, know that these one-time events will be conducted exactly the way you want to experience and remember them.

I will communicate effectively on your behalf and leave a positive lasting impression for everyone sharing in your celebration. Allow me to bring life and meaning to your ceremony, while allowing your unique character to be honored and shine through.

I provide primarily Christian services, and will gladly help to incorporate the themes, cultural aspects, spirituality, denominational elements, and other features most important to you into your ceremony.

Some of my unique specialties include Law Enforcement and Fire Service ceremonies, as well as Military and Motorcycle themed events.

Understanding that life can throw us curve balls now and then, I also offer timely and expedited services for those who want to elope or seek my assistance prior to a military deployment.

I am available for travel outside the immediate area and am happy to provide solid references.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WI
WY

• W
    Wendy Married on 05/18/2013
    Debra officiated a vow renewal for our 10 year Wwssing Anniversarry! She had some great ideas! We wanted simple yet professional. Debra delivered exactly what we wanted an then some. Her heart was in it! That made it even more special! Highly recommended by us!
  • User774817 2+ years ago
    There are so many officiants out there who do weddings as a side job, but Debra is the real deal. First things first: Rev Debra Grow is a graduate of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. She dedicates her life to all of the duties that most officiants "act" like they are doing.

Debra has a wonderful structure to her in-person (and Skype) meetings that allowed my wife and I to design our ceremony just the way we wanted it to be, including what readings would be read and how our vows would be exchanged. One may think that it is too structured, but when the wedding day came for us, we saw that the venue operator was happy to just wing the whole thing. Debra stepped in and executed our ceremony perfectly and in a memorable way, adding her own words that touched many of our friends and family. All of that preparation and groundwork that we laid paid off. After the ceremony, Debra gave us a gift and posed for our wedding photos in what amounted to a perfect experience. Her follow-up email a couple of weeks later asking us to check in with her as the years go by was heart-warming, too.

Thanks Debra!
    Jessie Married on 07/17/2010
    Debra was awesome! She is so very kind and caring and she took my scattered ideas and put them together into a beautiful ceremony. We have had so many wonderful comments praising her and asking where she sermons!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Offer
Police, Fire, EMS, Dispatchers receive $100 discount on weddings with valid ID
Chaplain/Rev. Debra Grow, Celebrate Your Life 2
Discount
No poser here...I ride my own and would love to be a part of your celebration! Ask about my discount for Harley riders!
Chaplain/Rev. Debra Grow, Celebrate Your Life 3
Discount
Allow me to assist in the planning and presentation of a beautiful, heartfelt tribute to your loved one.

Michael Brook Photography Michael Brook Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed a wedding that Debra conducted and she did a wonderful job leading the ceremony. It was clear that she had formed a close connection with the bride and groom and there wasn't a dry eye in the place.

Goodtime Stringband Goodtime Stringband Wedding Bands

Debra was a fantastic officiant for the wedding we performed at. Her personal and heartfelt words made the ceremony extra special for the bride and groom. The Goodtime Stringband highly recommends her!

Celebrating Your Life, PO Box 892 Nashua, 03061
Location of (Chaplain/Rev. Debra Grow, Celebrate Your Life)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding