Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chaplain Patterson

Wedding Officiant
Chaplain Dr. Fred W. Patterson: Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas (many beautiful mountain, or lake-side settings): Your wedding day is one of the most significant days of your life. My goal is to work with you to create a wonderful ceremony that reflects your ideas, values and beliefs. It can be simple or extravagant. The service can be officiated in formal wear (robe or tuxedo), casual clothing or any other specific attire appropriate for the occasion and location. Chaplain Patterson is non-denominational and non-judgmental. He has the greatest respect for the traditions of marriage and offers pre-marital counseling.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Knoxville

93 Reviews for Chaplain Patterson

Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)

Dr. Patterson made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. He was recommended by both my wedding planner and photographer as being top notch, and they were certainly telling the truth!! From the very beginning he was responsive, professional and so easy to work with. We live out of state and were able to communicate everything by email. I gave him a little background information on us as a couple & he drafted a beautiful ceremony to match what we wanted. Anything I wanted to change he was happy to work with and didn't stop until it was exactly how I wanted it. One of my main priorities for the wedding was to have a well-delivered, sweet and concise ceremony, and that was EXACTLY what we got!! Too many times I have been to weddings where the officiant was stumbling over his words, said the wrong names or seemed to have his own agenda. I had zero worries working with Dr. Patterson. I knew he would get it right and make our "I dos" special. If you are looking for an officiant, I would highly recommend him for your big day!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Dr. Patterson was wonderful to work with. We greatly appreciated his professionalism and his flexibility. Our ceremony, which was short and sweet, was also quite touching and moving. I appreciated Dr. Patterson's calm presence and am grateful he officiated our ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Dr. Patterson is great! He works well with you and tries to make your ceremony everything you need it to be, and is very personable. He talked to us like this wedding was the most important thing he has going on right now, which we know isn't true, but it made us feel cherished.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews

6 Photos

Houston Wedding

6 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Chaplain Patterson is a consummate professional and is a joy to work with. He keeps the couple's vision in mind when creating a ceremony that is customized sepcifically for them. He is one fellow vendor that I never have to worry if he'll be there on time - he always is!

Chaplain Patterson is my go-to wedding officiant! He helps the bride a groom personalize the most beautiful and touching ceremonies, then performs them flawlessly. I highly recommend him!!

Events

2128 E. Emory Road, Knoxville, TN 37938   See On Map
865-660-9440 (phone) 865-689-7032 (fax)