11780 Calfee Rd., Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number

About Chantilly Country

We are an all-inclusive wedding and reception venue on 16 beautifully landscaped acres. We have a white gazebo lakeside and a vine covered gazebo in the courtyard.
Our reception hall has a dance floor and is built on the waters edge. If you are looking for a country setting with elegance, schedule a tour of Chantilly Country.

AprilweddingSHAKE006
Table setting
Table setting
Reception area
Reception area
AprilweddingSHAKE006

9 Reviews for Chantilly Country

Chonda · Married on 10/15/2011

Chantilly Country is a beautiful place to take photographs. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The DJ goes the extra mile, the cakes are beautiful and the food is great. They really do make your wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jami · Married on 06/18/2011

There are not enough stars for this place!!

We got married at Chantilly Country June 18, 2011. Pam & David made our wedding dreams come true. They made the whole process tremendously easy, answered any and all questions we had. It was never a problem to in contact with them. The payment plan was very afforable.

The reception hall and the outside was simply gorgeous!! The ponds with the gazebos and waterwheel are so romantic. The decorations were just as I wanted, color & look-rustic elegance!!

Our cake was amazing!! It was so gorgeous and the taste was so delicious.

The dj was great!! He played everything we wanted played, plus a good mix and kept people on the floor.

Pam & David were so helpful. I/we can't say enough!! Our contract/priced never changed (as long as we stuck with the contract). What they said was included, was exactly that. When I came to Pam with an idea, if she couldn't do it, she told me where I could go for the cheapest. She definately knows what she's doing. They and their employees were so respectful and courteous.

Our family and guests had nothing but good to say. And we've had several, that have seen the pictures, and asked "where it is?".

Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, it went off without a hitch!! By having our wedding here, it took most of the stresses, that go along with your wedding day, away. You cannot go wrong by having your wedding here.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2013

3.5

Pam and her husband provided the most perfect day any bride could ask for! Everything was provided for me that day, and my people didn't even have to worry about a thing! I didn't ask for much too extravagant. The weather was perfect, the scenery was perfect, and they provided us the perfect minister fit to myself and my groom. I couldn't have asked for anything more fun than that day! I definitely recommend them for any event you need to hold! There isn't a place there that you can't take pictures at! It is well worth the price to have the ceremony and reception at the same site, especially when you have people coming in from out of town like me! We all felt comfortable and very safe, and it's the best thing I could ever ask for! One very happy bride here! :)

Sent on 05/10/2013

Chantilly Country FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can provide some amazing quality linens for your valued clients!

• 11780 Calfee Rd. Conroe, 77304 See on map
    9365200171 (Phone number)
    9367188808 (Other Phone Number)