Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

5 Reviews for Champion Event Productions

Joanna S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Happy Mother Of The Bride

As the mom of the bride, with a lot out of town guests and special friends, Ciani made it easy for ME to enjoy the entire weekend. Every time I had a question or challenge, be it child care during the wedding/reception, transportation for guests to and from events, hotel recommendations, photographers, Ciani had answers and we enjoyed all of the vendors. Truthfully, I have to say that our wedding/reception event was the best party I've ever been to, and I had not expected to enjoy it so much. Everything was taken care of, quietly, calmly, and if there were glitches (and there always are) none of the guests had any idea. Ciani also worked with the groom's mom to plan the rehearsal dinner, and that was the second best party I've ever attended! What a wonderful service Champion Event Productions provides to the bride and groom, the families and the guests.

Sent on 04/05/2021

Diana C. · Married on 10/10/2018

The Best Money Spent

When I began planning my wedding, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a planner for my wedding. Now it is the first vendor I recommend securing to my newly engaged friends!! Our initial meeting with Ciani was SO helpful as she gave very helpful guidance and suggestions when it came to hiring vendors. We met about three times in person and she answered my every email, text, or phone call during my entire planning process. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Ciani! She is incredibly prompt, professional, and so much fun. Ciani and Kyla made sure that my wedding day went seamlessly. Any small hiccups there may have been with vendors was handled right away. **This is the best money you will spend on your entire wedding*** Knowing that everything was handled in the months leading up to the wedding until after the wedding allowed my mom and I to be able to relax and enjoy this special time instead of running around finalizing details. Thank you Champion Event Productions for making my wedding day so incredibly fun and easy for me!!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Champion Event Productions Pricing

Champion Event Productions Price Rates

Champion Event Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Los Angeles, CA, 90036 See on map
    Location of (Champion Event Productions)