115 Jefferson Avenue, Fairport, NY 14450 Map · Phone number

About Champagne & Roses Elegant Designs

Champagne and Roses Elegant Designs can take any special occasion to the next level with our beautiful chair covers, bows and sashes.

We pride ourselves on having bows and sashes of the finest quality. We also have hand-made, specialty covers in satin, brocade, and damask fabrics.

We have customer service of the highest quality as well. Not only will our product bring more elegance to your event, we assure you this will be the easiest part of your planning process. Book a private consultation to see our covers and every available sash in person.

For more information, please visit our website!

www.champagneandroses.biz

rowofchairs
bows

2 Reviews for Champagne & Roses Elegant Designs

Shane · Married on 05/04/2013

We used Champagne & Roses for our wedding reception chair covers. All we had to do is pick out the style cover and sashes we wanted and then they took it from there. Set up and take down was all covered. Their prices were much cheaper than going through the hotel for this service. I would definately recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2016

1.0
      2.0
      2.0
      0.5

Champagne and Roses performed what was necessary for the services we paid for except the fact I still have not received the deposit back from Belinda. I specifically asked her a few weeks after our wedding if we would be receiving the money back - to which Belinda said yes, we would have it within 30 days.

It is now a month and a half later and I have been told twice that two separate checks were mailed (to the correct address). I have left messages for Belinda stating I would even drive an hour out of my way to pick up the money. I have not received a phone call back or anything.

Do yourself a favor and book with someone that you wont have to chase your money down!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Champagne & Roses Elegant Designs's reply:

Hi Chelsea;
    I apologize we have not been able to connect to give you your $50.00 deposit. I certainly do not want this to ruin what was otherwise a good experience. I did mail your checks, not sure what the issue is. I don't want to make excuse however I was in the hospital for surgery and off the grid for a couple of weeks I will give you a call tomorrow and make arrangement to get you your deposit.
    Thank you for your patience!
    Belinda