Missoula, Missoula, MT 59802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Champagne + Linen

Champagne + Linen is a wedding planning and design company located in Missoula, Montanna that creates out-of-the-ordinary weddings for couples all over western Montana. If you’re imagining something eccentric and unique, Champagne + Linen specializes in non-traditional weddings. Their wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners have been featured in several elite Montanna wedding magazines. Champagne + Linen also has several rental items that make gorgeous centerpieces and accents for your wedding.

Mariah, Ariel, and Alicia, the team behind Champagne + Linen, are dedicated to giving you a stress-free and gorgeous wedding. As full-service designers, they will make chiffon linens, create floral arrangements, and do almost anything else to make your dream wedding a reality. Champagne + Linen has several packages that are ideal for DIY couples or couples who want full or partial planning. They gladly design destination and eco-friendly weddings as well as elopements. Your wedding package can include the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Champagne + Linens also has a wide range of beautiful rental items that will complement your wedding design. Candle holders in a variety of colors and designs such as gold taper and clear votives are available. They also have vases, cake stands, signs, and much more. Champagne + Linens has furniture too, including a stunning velvet pink sofa, tables, sign holder, and a wooden seating chart.

Follow Champagne + Linen on

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings by Sara

5 Reviews for Champagne + Linen

• Jessica

Jessica F. · Married on 05/25/2019

Stress free!

So being out of state we needed a planner that knew the ropes around Montana to help us plan our big day! We found champagne + linen on Instagram and loved their work! Alicia, Ariel and Mariah were so helpful! They made our wedding day so stress free and were so helpful with making sure we were on tract and stayed on it! I would 100% recommended them to any bride! Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/15/2018

Made everything go smoothly!

Champagne + Linen were my day-of coordinators for my wedding on October 6th, 2018, and they were wonderful! Mariah was my contact person, and leading up to the wedding she gave great vendor recommendations, emotional support, and planning advice. She was very organized, proactive, and always responded to my texts and emails promptly. On the day of the wedding, all three girls (Alicia, Ariel, and Mariah) were there to help make the day go smoothly. Having three extra sets of hands was super helpful, and it made sure that us and our parents didn't need to take charge and could relax and enjoy ourselves. After the wedding, our photographer and caterer both made a point to tell us how nice it was to work with them. Thank you so much Champagne + Linen! You girls were the best.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 07/07/2018

An Absolute Must-Hire

This is long, LONG overdue, but I would be remiss if I didn’t leave my two cents about Champagne + Linen, heroes of modern wedding planning and a must-hire for anyone looking to tie the knot.

Enough cannot be said about our experience with Champagne + Linen. From the very first video chat (we had been planning from out-of-state) we knew we were in good hands, immediately met with a warmth and attentiveness unmatched by anyone else with whom we had previously consulted. The best part — and I cannot stress this enough — they listened. From the outset, they were determined to give my wife and I the most perfect day imaginable and after all was said and done, they delivered on their word and then some.

I have a tendency to micromanage things, especially when it comes to such an important day, and that impulse was quickly quelled by Ariel & Alicia who took the reigns of our planning and made sure nothing fell through the cracks and that my wife and I were “present” and in the moment during our fun-filled wedding weekend.

We met Mariah on the day-of, who was also just a gem of a person and together, they worked as a tight-knit unit, providing better communication and assistance throughout the day than even our venue did. We knew we were in good hands and it made for a relaxing and beautiful day that we’ll remember forever.

Their communication at every step of the planning process is simply incomparable, their demeanor and friendliness palpable and their work ethic and delivered results the kind of success you can only hope for.

Hire them. Do it. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Champagne + Linen FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Dina Remi Photography Wedding Photographers

These ladies are phenomenal! They are always go above and beyond for their clients and provide an exceptional client experience. They are incredibly creative and organized which is a perfect balance for a wedding. I was blessed to shoot Alicia's wedding before she and her friends created Champagne and Linen and I'm so ecstatic whenever I hear that a bride has hired them for their wedding! It's so fun when a bride loved their wedding so much that they found a passion in making it a business. I highly recommend these three beautiful ladies! You won't be disappointed!

• Missoula Missoula, MT, 59802 See on map
    2069486184 (Phone number)
    Location of (Champagne + Linen)